Reviews for Teacher of the Year
JoanS2506 chapter 20 . 8/11/2016
I read this awesome story in Spanish and I loved it, thank you so much for writing it and for allowing the translation. You're a fantastic writer, sweetie.
Love from Costa Rica.
mswan71 chapter 20 . 8/11/2016
I just read this awesome story in Spanish and I loved it, it was wonderful, you're a genious.
Thank you for writing it and thank you so, so much for allowing the translation.
Love from Chile :)
Tata XOXO chapter 20 . 8/11/2016
Hi, well I'm just passing by and I have to thank you to let Sarai's translate your story, I really love it and is a great argument... Thank's for writting ;)
Kisses!
XOXO
Mrs. Not Longer Black Lautner chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
awesome
EmDreams Hunter chapter 20 . 6/27/2016
I love it thanks so much for sharing with us!
KoalaLou chapter 20 . 6/5/2016
I've read this story before but I came across it again today and loved it more than the first time. Very funny and great descriptions of Edward, you really brought him to life. Thanks for sharing x
missmelly chapter 20 . 4/11/2016
That was oodles of fun! Thank you!
starsmina chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Love it
I Love Twilight And Divergent chapter 7 . 2/26/2016
I love every story you've written and this is no exception! I love how funny it is! The line: naked. I want him naked. Made me crack up! Keep up the good work!
Nikki1219 chapter 20 . 1/31/2016
So super sweet, I loved this story! Thanks for sharing.
Nikki1219 chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
Oh goodness I LOVE this Bella! Garrett rambling to Mr. Cullen about his Dad, hilarious!
JazzieJ7777 chapter 20 . 1/27/2016
I only have one negative to say about your stories...Just wish they were a bit longer I love how you make each Bella and Edward different but would love a longer story but awesome
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
Edward with glassses... Nom nom nom
Guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
I thought for a second that he's a highschool student. Hahaha this is much more better!
luv4jake chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
leg Mohawk I died at my work desk. too funny and I loved this chapter.
3,106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »