Reviews for burying the hatchet
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Lovely. :)
catching chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
hmmm, nice. I really enjoy your writing :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Well, it worked. Now what?

Also, Sakura and the headache that is Naruto-as-Hokage. Comedy gold.
SapphireRivulet chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Brilliant. You're a fabulous writer. The way that you string your words together, you make words that should be so sweet turn bittersweet. I can't describe it. But I love it _
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was really beautiful!
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I like this. After reading the prompt, I assumed it'd be something typical like Sakura having cliche nightmares or something, but I was pleasantly surprised. I shouldn't have been, though, it's you we're talking about :P You're an awesome writer. Keep up the great work :)
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Very nice. Vivid and emotional. Great job!
anticollision chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
wonderful. and i loved this phrase: "a slip of a girl and a shadow of a boy"

fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I agree this and the other piece are a departure from other stories you have written. The one sided emptiness and frustration of Sakura that have led her to a lonely place is a new creation. I'm not sure in my mind it's romance but more of an end result of what someone who once wanted a romance would call things once the passion passes. Perhaps that's just me though. Forgive me if that doesn't make sense.

I always enjoy the descriptive nature of all of your pieces no matter where they lead. Thanks for sharing.
domdom456789 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
this was beautifully intriguing...
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Awww. Poignantly beautiful. :))
toriestark chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Sara this was freaking beautiful, I think I'm going to curl up into a ball and cry now. Well after I read more of your beautiful stories.
sasukes chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
T_T

nothing more. other than: i looooooove you.
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
i lurve sasusaku
le petit soleil chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
well, aww :] it looks like a dying world & even though they're both somewhat broken, they still have those little moments that make them...them.

sasusaku loveeee.