Reviews for Change
captainamerica-owl chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This is amazing. Whenever I write stories that include Gaara's past, I'm always reminded of this and it helps me write his character better. And that says a lot about you as a writer, that you can be the building block to others and still stand strong on your own. This is very genuine and you wrote the characters perfectly. My favorite ever.
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Ouch. I guess there must have been some transistional phase between "enjoys ripping ppl to shreds for fun and profit" and "reasonable authority figure".

That thing with the ring was rather evil, too. Nice detail.
Labrinthe chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I like how raw and honest this is; not many people are willing to write about the ugly sides of people. It's interesting, especially with how you wrote it from Temari's perspective. Again, well done!
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Ugh, really icky, but tragic at the same time. I wonder how Gaara's siblings' sanity could remain intact after all they've been through because of him. Nicely done.
mistykasumi chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I really liked seeing Temari's changing attitude to Gaara, and it's super plausible for me, too.
Konoha's Black Dragon chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Interesting story.
RiverDarkness chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I liked this very gory. It presents a darker reality of shukakus infuence on his host. And i loved the wedding ring thing. Very nice touch! This was well written.
JingYee chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Love love love this (although I feel a little guilty about loving the gore). I appreciate how Gaara's struggles are long and painful and more realistic, considering he has a demon inside of him. It was interesting seeing the story from Temari's side. I think you caught the siblings' relationships well too!
Tobirion chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU. *flaps and cuddles and smooches and cuddles some more*

Also... Gaara. You were right, disturbing content ahoy-the poor guy. Temari's awfully brave. I don't know much about the naruto fandom anymore because time has rotted away all my knowledge, but this was fantastic (and did I expect anything else from you? Uh, no).

I love you, Quiet