Reviews for The Nervous Game
All Heroes rock chapter 2 . 2/14
DUDE! You can't stop there! I can't stand finding awesome fics that only lasted a little while YEARS ago! Hello author? It's me, your begging fan. If your there at least tell me if this is discontinued cause I can't live with that hope. If your just waiting for someone to care then I CARE so pleaseeeee update. PruCan, RusCan, GerIta, Spamano, or even making Japan make someone nervous just pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease answer with ether a update or a "Sorry it's discontinued".
Agretfethr chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Hey there!haha I love the story already ) do you think you could do MapleMato,RomanoxCanada? I know, weird pairing XD but I love itthatnk you!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Lawful-Lawless chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
I would love if you could do Russia/Italy or Germany. :)
Jazz Line chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Would you do N. ItaGer (Not GerIta) please? And UKUS (Not USUK). I'll be elated to see how England plans to exact revenge on America XD.

Also, this is a quick but really interesting read! I look forward to the upcoming chapters~

-Usagi-Tama out~
BlackWindButterfly chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Leave it to Romano to use the noun "Asian" for a language. Poor Japan. This fanfiction is a quick read, but rather entertaining. I would be a /very/ happy person though if you would throw in some PruAus. Even better, do it so that it's Austria who has to make Prussia nervous just to see what he would try.
Weiner weenie guy thing chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Pairings: RusCan, FrancexSpain, PruAus
CherryYume chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Great really : D. About pairings : Romano x England, Spain x England, Prussia x England, Germany x England, Russia x England, Sweden x England, x England * yes Italy making England God this sounds so wrong*. Oh God I am too much of England fangirl... sorry for my bad english.
vodka's sister chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
can you do a pairing more than once? cuz i really like usuk!
xMilkyTea chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Ohh my gosh I love thiss 3 pleaseee put in some prussiaxengland or spainxengland or Romanoxengland or some pairing with england x3 I is an iggy fangirl xD keep up the awesomeness, I love it :3
inupuppy1 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
u should make a 7 min in heaven one to with usuk and gerita pruger and tons more that and yes next part next part pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
necocofan52 chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
r lithuainia and poland there? i love tht pairing and it makes me sad tht it gets little attention... also as a suggestion make ppl crossdress tht will get ppl nervous ;D
Blackbladeofthefullmoon chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
aww Japan is such a wimp!

can you do a ChinaXJapan and a CanadaXAmerica pwetty pwease
TheArizonaCrocodile chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Um... how bouts FrUk andum hmm... Ameripan :D
Nickku chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Ooh~ Good idea! Too bad the Romanopan was so short xD I would love to read some Hong Kong x Norway (they are both so emotionless) and maybe even Netherlands x Prussia? :3 (I just love that couple)