Reviews for Beyond
Rokudaime Raikage chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I have one word for this story: Awesome!

:D
lover of pearlhiping chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
here to think how is this cheesey i ask it was a grea stort i say. the way you portraid it made me actually see it 9n my mind. i couldnt help but "aw" at it all. i never thought i could aw a boy like me aw at this it truely was amazing
JuanR.33 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Are you kidding me you call that cheesy. Psshh i call that art. Great story loved it!
HikariKotoneLyrics chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Thank you!I'm a huge pearlshipping fan and I love reading stories like this.I hope you continue to make more wonderful stories of this Pearlshipping!
lovguru23 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
kickass story and happy pearlday to you to
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
What a coincidence! I happened to be listening to "Both Sides Now" (by Paul Young/Clannad) towards the end. You should listen to it if you haven't, it's beautiful!

"Moons and Junes and ferris wheels,

The dizzy, dancing way you feel

As every fairy tale comes real.

I've looked at love that way.

But now it's just another show.

Leave 'em laughin' when you go.

But if you care, don't let em' know

Don't give yourself away."

I only saw ONE typo.

This story's amazing! I love it!
ArisuSanX chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Trust me my friend! This sort of cheese, is a GOOD type of cheese. The great thing about the story was that it may have been a message Pearlshippers have heard a multiple of times, but it was presented in an elegant, loving way that truly concluded the story. Very well done! I also am quite fond of the ferris wheel idea! I'm actually writing on with the object for another pokemon couple. Also, it was beautiful how you contrasted the was Ash looked at Dawn before and after his realisation, personally I found that genius, like the technique of cross cutting from drama; helping to give 2 perspectives of a person or an event! It's an awfully great skill to have, so I applaud you for it! :) Umm at the moment I don't have much to say (serves me right for getting up early on a summer holiday)! Thank you for the wonderful story'

Blessings,