Reviews for Parady of songs
Daisycooper chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
Can you do everything has changed by taylor swift and ed sheeran?
Guest chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
Do you like Anderson? No we don't like Anderson! XD I lost it!
lilac125 chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
Love this! You should try

Johanna/Sweeney Todd

Rolling in the Deep/Adele

My Heart Will Go On/Titanic

Defying Gravity/Wicked

Poker Face/Lady Gaga
H chapter 17 . 8/10/2011
Could you turn a Meatloaf song all Sherlocky?
Azlira chapter 17 . 8/10/2011
Love this. :) The first couple verses, especially, had me grinning. :D
burntheheart chapter 15 . 8/6/2011
Ah, do you know how much of my day you have made with this idea? :D very good. It can cheer a girl up in a miserable, rainy "summers" day. Anyway - songs? "Who Knew" - by Pink as a sort of sad, reflective song in case of any major character death you'd ever like to hint towards in the pending future ... O_o Just any really. I'm sure you have a fabulous taste in music and I cannot wait to be indulged in more musical hype!
Azlira chapter 12 . 8/5/2011
Ohmygosh, thank you so much! Also, that was the fastest update I've ever seen.. xD I'm sorry it was so difficult, but glad you like it a bit more now.. for a long time, it was my favorite song, although I know not all of it is all that musical.. a couple guys trying to shout over each other. ;) My friend and I actually attempted to perform it in drama class - neither of us can sing, and it was kind of hilarious. Anyway, I think you did a wonderful job with this; thank you so much! I also have to put in here that "Do You Like Waffles?" made me laugh out loud - poor Anderson. :) Hope to see more of these soon!
Azlira chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
This is gorgeous. :D I'm such a freak for musicals; I had all the actual words running along in my mind as I read, and you got everything just right.. if you've ever listened to any of the music from Les Misérables, I think some of the songs might be great for this.. perhaps "The Confrontation"? Anyway, I look forwards to reading more of these. :)

-mara
LittleLionLoki chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
oh, god. you had me cracking up. i have oddly been in the Nightmare mood and this was hilarious!
RyroHaveColours chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
This is really good, Love it! :D I have been thinking that the song "Whataya Want From Me by Adam Lambert" will fit, Sherlock and John so well 3 maybe you could listen to it, and see if something pops in your mind x3
madam loon chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
It was lovely! Thanks!
Ladyofthelake13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Could you try and (probably AU-ish, but I love the song) do A Little Priest from Sweeny Todd. Maybe with Moriaty?
madam loon chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
loved all of them! especially Franz Ferdinand, and the Lustra ones! I would have thought that Franz Ferdinand's song Michael would be pretty awesome for a different spin on their relationship! just a thought!
iiPanda chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
You, sir (ma'am, awesome person, amazing writer), are a winner at life.

You most definitely have THE pancake mix. Hats off to you.