Reviews for Souls of Courage
GoldenDiva chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I like it! This is gonna be good! :D
Dreams.Written.In.The.Stars chapter 65 . 12/30/2012
OMG, I love this story so much! I only just recently got an account, but I've been reading this for almost a year, and the way that Severus and Hermione feel about each other in this is just sooooo beautiful! I loved the slow progression- it really made things more realistic for this unlikely couple. You are an incredible writer, and I just have to thank you for creating this story. Update soon :)
clearsa taylor chapter 65 . 12/23/2012
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH LOL ARE YOU GOING TO DO MORE I HOPE YOU I HAVE BEENING READING FOR TO DAYS AND JUST GOT DONE AND I LOVE IT
LlOoUuIiSsEe chapter 65 . 12/23/2012
Please continue
Ptite Mac chapter 65 . 12/20/2012
Hermione was amazing with Malfoy!
hkmac chapter 65 . 12/19/2012
I enjoyed Hermione going all bat-shit-crazy on Malfoy. I am looking forward to Hermione and Severus being delightfully bored, and I think I will need a warm and fuzzy epilogue! Thank you for writing and sharing.
JenniseiBlack chapter 65 . 12/19/2012
love it! the part with hg/lm was awesome! update soon
jada951 chapter 65 . 12/19/2012
i would so lose it too!
evil, arrogant git, that lucius malfoy!
viola1701e chapter 65 . 12/19/2012
A boring life for Hermione and Severus Snape? I really doubt it
bluefirefly5 chapter 65 . 12/19/2012
I hope Lucius rot in Azkaban too... and that Hermione and Severus finally get a break. I quite enjoyed Hermione's outburst, she just had to get it out, it had been brewing for too long. But I don't really see her spending her life as an Auror, maybe she should have been fired. Oh well, I'll see what will happen next...
elfomatic chapter 64 . 12/14/2012
I discovered this story 3 days ago. I absolutely fell in love with it. Most of the time, I can't make it through the first chapter of a fanfic without giving up because the characters are so unrelated to the ones they are based on. With your story, I could totally see the characters responding the way they do. That's very important to me.

You are a gifted writer. The story didn't feel at all underdeveloped and it was written well.

I was sad to see you are wrapping up the story. I totally understand - it's a big commitment that you have stuck with for over a year. I'm still sad though. :)

If you do decide to continue on or make a sequel it would be awesome. You could definitely count on me to anxiously await anything you choose to add.

I would love to have more of the mind reading (sorry, my battery is low so I can't look up the word). It hasn't been used since the earlier chapters and they seemed so connected with it.

Also, what would happen if Hermione became pregnant. I would bet Snape wouldn't handle it well.

Thank you for writing this.
Vale of Tears chapter 64 . 12/13/2012
nice! When's the next update? Thanks a million for your continued posting!
snapeisalive chapter 64 . 12/12/2012
Please don't let it end as I'm sure it must be close now! Sequel?
NoNN chapter 64 . 12/12/2012
A simple ending, yet well-written. Very nice. I'm glad Severus and Hermione are having a sort of happy ending. It's nice to read an HP story with a happy ending now after a while. I will wait paitently for your final-or-so chapter so you and I and the rest of your Followers could rest easily then.
A small note, I apologize on not writing up other reviews in SOC for a while after my first one. I tend to just leave one to show the writer I'm reading and just stalk in silence afterwards. You have missed so much when you're quiet, you know?

NoNN
Ptite Mac chapter 64 . 12/11/2012
I'm glad they finally will be able to be normal ;-)
822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »