Reviews for Souls of Courage
JenniseiBlack chapter 64 . 12/11/2012
love this please update very soon!
bluefirefly5 chapter 64 . 12/11/2012
It's fortunate Severus didn't listen go Kingsley, otherwise things would have gone awry... I hope they'll finally have some peace, and some time to reconnect. Don't wait too long before updating! :D
Miridea chapter 63 . 12/9/2012
GAAAAH UPDATE PLEASE OMGROD THIS WAS GREAT I LOVE IT :D I'M FULL ON HOOKED THATS FOR SURE :) severus was an ass tho :/ ik he thought it was the best but that was too far :I PLEASE UPDATE :D
rpm2010 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
story is great so far, I love Severus/Hermione stories
Julesahtron chapter 63 . 12/6/2012
Loving it! You have written this so well, and I am jealous of your skill.
The way Snape refused to do anything about being in jail even though he'd already come back from death once for Hermione, genius! It's the kinda thing the Snape would do, not thinking of the consequences, the events that led up to that.
I can see the desperation in Ron too, I can relate to that kind of desperation. Although I don't think he would really be like that, that's the whole point of writing your own fanfiction, to give other sides of characters.
Well written, and I await the next chapter eagerly :)

josiegrossie chapter 63 . 12/5/2012
I love you! Finally! But I suspect someone is going to be captured soon. Update soon! It is almost christmas.
Mandise chapter 63 . 12/2/2012
Wow I just read the whole story !

What could I say except ... I'm speachless ! It was absolutely amazing, you have a great imagination, a great style ! You're really good at writing... Your writing is subtle and intelligent... I'm really impressed !

Do you happen to write your own stories ( well, I mean not fanfictions but original stories ) if yes have you ever posted one on the web ? I'd be delighted to read them for you're just an amazing author !

PS : Excuse my terrible English, I'm French... I understand it when it's written but I have some trouble expressing my ideas sometimes ...
Julesahtron chapter 22 . 11/30/2012
I said a few chapters ago how I enjoyed your style of writing because it reminded me of my own... but I was wrong... Your style is far superior to mine. I really really can't stop reading and my phone battery hates me :p You keep me on edge always, and I'm not afraid of saying it, this story is inspiring me begin writing again! (If only I had the damn time to do so!)

Jules :)
Ptite Mac chapter 63 . 11/29/2012
Nice twist! ;-)
Update soon please
Julesahtron chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
I am absolutely loving this story. I got an urge to read some fanfiction while at work yesterday, so downloaded a fanfiction app on to my phone and was sneaky reading this one while I was on the till at work. Also, I couldn't sleep last night so continued reading.
It reminds me of when I was a teenager and used to write short stories to help me deal with the angst of growing up, it is written in almost the same way I wrote back then. I haven't written properly in a good few years (actually come to think of it, since I was a teenager), although I have written a couple of chapters of a Severus Snape diary on here. The more I read this, the more inspired I am to write more for it.
One thing I will say though is if you get time, try and proof read before posting, as I have noticed a few mistakes whilst reading. Not terrible mistakes, just the odd typo. But other than that, this is the first fanfic that I have actually wanted to continue reading no matter how long the chapters are.
I will give more feedback once I get to the end, for sure _

Jules :)
TimeRose chapter 63 . 11/27/2012
wonderful as always, fast becoming my favorite snape/hermione fic! They should have hermione become bait to lure the people out!
callalily32 chapter 63 . 11/27/2012
Thanks for the update! Love this chapter - nice twist with the new threats and attacks. I love the library scene, it's one of my favorites! :)
phoenixqueen15 chapter 63 . 11/27/2012
Aww..Severus said I luv u! But, I'm afraid for them nonetheless..plz post soon! This story is just really amazing..I can't wait for the next chapter. Plz post soon..:)
Lots of luv and support XOXO
bluefirefly5 chapter 63 . 11/27/2012
Emotionally charged chapter, with all the drama around the ongoing Death Eaters' threat and the slow reconnection between Severus and Hermione. I still think she forgave Ron too easily.
JenniseiBlack chapter 63 . 11/27/2012
stupid deatheaters! they just got back together! Looking for an update soon
807 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »