Reviews for Souls of Courage
Guest chapter 57 . 11/11/2015
OK, that was speedy. Apparently, the trio is friends again and all are in auror school. Doesn't seem like something hermione would do. More likely to continue studying and researching. Harry makes sense and therefore Ron does too, simply because he will follow Harry... I would have liked more explanation about all this...
Guest chapter 37 . 11/11/2015
'Do you want me to spend the night with you?' Seriously! How can she respond so calmly to that! The idiot isn't her boyfriend! Just...wow...
Guest chapter 16 . 11/11/2015
I'm absolutely loving this story. I fully expected her to go along with the boys on horcrux hunt. It's quite the twist having her stay with severus instead. I really hope her ordeals won't be too bad and that severus will be able to protect her.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 73 . 10/11/2015
This is the second time I have read this story and I love it! :-)
I loved how it followed the books yet was almost a 'behind the scenes' if hermione and Severus were pushed to be together.
Guest chapter 73 . 7/14/2015
Best. Snamione. Ever. Finished it all in one day and have read it three times since. :)
riskeybusiness chapter 73 . 6/12/2015
Absolutely loved it. Really enjoyed the whole story! So glad you continued it after the war I wasn't ready to let them go. One thing they have a girl called Charlotte and then name another child Charlie?
LauraMarie chapter 73 . 5/29/2015
Absolutely fantastic! Loved it!
Comic Critic chapter 73 . 5/18/2015
Tears everywhere! There isn't much to say! It was perfect! I liked the pace of the story and how you focused on the love in their relationship and not just the 'physical' parts. Bravo!
Eveline chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I'm usually not a big hermoine/snape shipper, but fuck me this story was good. I thank you for changing my views.
jensteed chapter 73 . 12/4/2014
It was a good story and I had fun reading it, but the last few chapters seemed really rushed. I know you were just concentrating on important bits but it sorta flew past.
Guest chapter 73 . 7/16/2014
Totaly fantastic - not only well written but so imaginative and your use of the characters was spot on !
HollyStCloud chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Wow I love this fic, its great to see so many talented writers for Snape and Hermione. Thanx for sharing this fic with us :)
Guest chapter 73 . 6/10/2014
Excellent story. I really appreciate the effort you put into it. I love the ending. It wasn't about them having sex (totally agree with your note on that) it wasn't even about having a baby. It was about life and the joys of living it. Thanks for sharing your time and skill.
K3NZI3RA3 chapter 73 . 4/24/2014
I just finished this and now I'm sad. Probably one my new faves and I'm gonna have to favorite it :) I really did not want to finish reading. I liked the time line and how it followed along without being exactly the same.
Anonymous chapter 43 . 1/7/2014
I've been off of for a few years now. Just today, I had a craving to satisfy my Harry Potter crazy couple fetish. Your description was the only one that really caught my eye, so I decided to read it.

43 chapters and 3 hours later, I'm still glued to this.

Direct, harmless criticism I can offer:
A.) I've noticed minor grammatical errors and spelling errors.
B.) Occasionally, you'll drift a bit too far into a minor detail which loses the spark of the chapter. I enjoy the creativity used while writing, but perhaps expand more on larger details? :)
C.) At most points, the characters you portray are very much in character. That is impressive.
D.) You've captured what many writers cannot do; keep a person reading. The articles, books, and stories I actually finish are slim. Generally, a writer will lose my interest halfway through what they are writing about. My interest is still valid here.

Keep up the fantastic work :)
826 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »