Reviews for Souls of Courage
Comic Critic chapter 73 . 5/18/2015
Tears everywhere! There isn't much to say! It was perfect! I liked the pace of the story and how you focused on the love in their relationship and not just the 'physical' parts. Bravo!
Eveline chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I'm usually not a big hermoine/snape shipper, but fuck me this story was good. I thank you for changing my views.
jensteed chapter 73 . 12/4/2014
It was a good story and I had fun reading it, but the last few chapters seemed really rushed. I know you were just concentrating on important bits but it sorta flew past.
Guest chapter 73 . 7/16/2014
Totaly fantastic - not only well written but so imaginative and your use of the characters was spot on !
HollyStCloud chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Wow I love this fic, its great to see so many talented writers for Snape and Hermione. Thanx for sharing this fic with us :)
Guest chapter 73 . 6/10/2014
Excellent story. I really appreciate the effort you put into it. I love the ending. It wasn't about them having sex (totally agree with your note on that) it wasn't even about having a baby. It was about life and the joys of living it. Thanks for sharing your time and skill.
K3NZI3RA3 chapter 73 . 4/24/2014
I just finished this and now I'm sad. Probably one my new faves and I'm gonna have to favorite it :) I really did not want to finish reading. I liked the time line and how it followed along without being exactly the same.
Anonymous chapter 43 . 1/7/2014
I've been off of for a few years now. Just today, I had a craving to satisfy my Harry Potter crazy couple fetish. Your description was the only one that really caught my eye, so I decided to read it.

43 chapters and 3 hours later, I'm still glued to this.

Direct, harmless criticism I can offer:
A.) I've noticed minor grammatical errors and spelling errors.
B.) Occasionally, you'll drift a bit too far into a minor detail which loses the spark of the chapter. I enjoy the creativity used while writing, but perhaps expand more on larger details? :)
C.) At most points, the characters you portray are very much in character. That is impressive.
D.) You've captured what many writers cannot do; keep a person reading. The articles, books, and stories I actually finish are slim. Generally, a writer will lose my interest halfway through what they are writing about. My interest is still valid here.

Keep up the fantastic work :)
ThePenIsMighty chapter 73 . 8/12/2013
LOVED THIS!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
just adding: btw every time they hugged, and every time that she clung to him like to dear life made my heart skip a beat, very emotional, very deep connection you have described. They've been through so much. I will reread it again until the moment when he gets out from trial and they finally decide to be together. Ah, seriously, I felt like I was living the story. its timeless...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I read half of the story last summer. I was so carried away at a point that i was reading for 14 hours straight. I cried and laughed together with the main characters, and I loved how you explored their closeness, step by step. Read the second half this summer. Her endless love for this man, is breathtaking, it had me on the edge of my seat. HOWEVER, its a shame you skipped their first sexual encounter. I DID READ YOUR COMMENT where you said you didnt want the story to be about sex, i also agree that this story is about a very tender and a strong deep connection between two people. BUT i think after all that they have been through, and after so many struggles, and so many near death experiences they deserved a night of love. (i think the fans also deserved it) I think it would show their ultimate triumpth, their final victory! You have so vividly described every touch that they shared, their longing for each other, you've done some excellent build up work, and i think its unfair to skip their first night as man and wife. First love making with your partner is a true emotional experience, and it kinda concludes the emotion tension which you have built up. I think you should go back and stick another chapter in there, between Boring Christmas and when she found out she was pregnant. If that chapter was in there im sure most of your fans would clap their hands and scream 'Yes! finally! they made it! against all odds'...you left to our imagination, i think it was a very crucial moment in their relationship, they deserved that night of triumph...all in all, good story, you've explored some deep emotions. Thank you.
Guest chapter 65 . 7/24/2013
Which Malfoy?
Carla Balsinha chapter 73 . 7/16/2013
Olá!I enjoyed so much your story!It was a wonderful journey of three days, worth it!
Thank you for keep alive Remus and Thonks,I didnt agree with their end and neither of severus...I almost "hit" this two,so clever and incapable to talk about their feelings...
For me,they are perfect for each other,they have evrything in common...evrytime I read a story of this two,I always listen one of severals soundracks that i have of them...
If I had mmoney,I will put all my favourite stories on the cinema,including yours...
Take care
Carla Cascão
thedragonswife chapter 73 . 7/6/2013
I do feel the last few chapters were rushed, but at the same time they also tied it all up nicely. :) Good work!
randomgerman chapter 73 . 7/2/2013
What a long and beautiful tale of life!
819 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »