Reviews for Souls of Courage
Guest chapter 73 . 5/30/2013
Wow, what a brilliant story - I thought your characterization was absolutely perfect! Not just with Hermione and Sev, but with Harry, Ron, Remus and Tonks and Ginny and everyone else too, well done! :)
D.Bunnie chapter 73 . 5/29/2013
I don't normally read a lot if T rated fics as so many of them come across as juvenile, but I'm glad I kept looking because otherwise I might have missed your very well written story! Nicely done!
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 73 . 4/25/2013
Amazing!
Colors of the World chapter 73 . 4/24/2013
I'm having so many emotions at this moment I can't even begin to list them! :D This story was worth reading and I am so happy that I did! Someone would have to be crazy not to love this story! I love the fact that it was beautifully written and well worded. There was enough conflict to keep someone intrigued! This I must say is an amazing story with even more amazing characters that you brought to life in a way other's rarely are able to do! I love this story ! You gave meaning to my two favorite characters! Thank you so much for sharing this incredible story with others...it blew me away! D
Colors of the World chapter 19 . 4/22/2013
This chapter was so heartbreaking. It's awful the situation Hermione and Severus are in :( I felt like crying but it was so painful...my heart felt like it had shattered. If there's anyone who could put so much emotion and intensity into a story, it's definitely you.
One thing that really made me smile in this chapter was when Severus finally admitted to himself that he's falling in love with Hermione.
You are an amazing writer and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise! ;)
Colors of the World chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
ughhh...its already 12 am and I have school tomorrow..but I so want to read more! :(

Well I'll just say that this story is really coming along great...you're an amazing writer and you should definitely continue writing many more stories! :) I can't wait to read some more tomorrow!
-signing off
Colors of the World chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I like it already! I want to write more but I'm more anxious of reading the rest so I'm just gonna say
This is some good stuff! :D
Disasterology.x chapter 73 . 4/20/2013
THIS STORY IS SO PERFECT! It was like what should of happened in the last book... Wowowowowowoowowow.x
Domine.Minerva chapter 73 . 4/7/2013
I absolutely loved this story and became so involved in their lives that I can feel myself tearing up as I have just finished the epilogue. Brilliant work for a first story and I look forward to many more from you (:
Mutske11 chapter 73 . 3/27/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
BillyJustBilly chapter 61 . 3/24/2013
Awesome
CoolGurl526 chapter 73 . 3/22/2013
ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU! Thx for writing this fanfic :') Amazing and beautiful words the whole way through. YUR AMAZING! N
josiegrossie chapter 73 . 3/10/2013
Bravo! Hope you find time to begin another story. Thank you for sharing your gift of words.
JaneA0202 chapter 62 . 3/9/2013
maybe I am wrong, but I think that if there was trial, with all evidence they have, they wouldn't have found him guilty...true, he killed Dumbledore, but it was part of the plan and Ministry cannot ignore it.
JaneA0202 chapter 52 . 3/9/2013
I really wish there wouldn't be such a scandal about their relationship...true, he is headmaster and she was his student..but she isn't anymore...plus it was all Dumbledore's idea...so If he and Minerva explain it, it should be ok.
802 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »