Reviews for Souls of Courage
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 73 . 4/25/2013
Colors of the World chapter 73 . 4/24/2013
I'm having so many emotions at this moment I can't even begin to list them! :D This story was worth reading and I am so happy that I did! Someone would have to be crazy not to love this story! I love the fact that it was beautifully written and well worded. There was enough conflict to keep someone intrigued! This I must say is an amazing story with even more amazing characters that you brought to life in a way other's rarely are able to do! I love this story ! You gave meaning to my two favorite characters! Thank you so much for sharing this incredible story with blew me away! D
Colors of the World chapter 19 . 4/22/2013
This chapter was so heartbreaking. It's awful the situation Hermione and Severus are in :( I felt like crying but it was so heart felt like it had shattered. If there's anyone who could put so much emotion and intensity into a story, it's definitely you.
One thing that really made me smile in this chapter was when Severus finally admitted to himself that he's falling in love with Hermione.
You are an amazing writer and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise! ;)
Colors of the World chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
ughhh...its already 12 am and I have school tomorrow..but I so want to read more! :(

Well I'll just say that this story is really coming along're an amazing writer and you should definitely continue writing many more stories! :) I can't wait to read some more tomorrow!
-signing off
Colors of the World chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I like it already! I want to write more but I'm more anxious of reading the rest so I'm just gonna say
This is some good stuff! :D
Disasterology.x chapter 73 . 4/20/2013
THIS STORY IS SO PERFECT! It was like what should of happened in the last book... Wowowowowowoowowow.x
Domine.Minerva chapter 73 . 4/7/2013
I absolutely loved this story and became so involved in their lives that I can feel myself tearing up as I have just finished the epilogue. Brilliant work for a first story and I look forward to many more from you (:
Mutske11 chapter 73 . 3/27/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
BillyJustBilly chapter 61 . 3/24/2013
CoolGurl526 chapter 73 . 3/22/2013
ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU! Thx for writing this fanfic :') Amazing and beautiful words the whole way through. YUR AMAZING! N
josiegrossie chapter 73 . 3/10/2013
Bravo! Hope you find time to begin another story. Thank you for sharing your gift of words.
JaneA0202 chapter 62 . 3/9/2013
maybe I am wrong, but I think that if there was trial, with all evidence they have, they wouldn't have found him guilty...true, he killed Dumbledore, but it was part of the plan and Ministry cannot ignore it.
JaneA0202 chapter 52 . 3/9/2013
I really wish there wouldn't be such a scandal about their relationship...true, he is headmaster and she was his student..but she isn't it was all Dumbledore's If he and Minerva explain it, it should be ok.
JaneA0202 chapter 44 . 3/9/2013
I was surprised that he didn't want to go back at first...true, he is tired of everything, but I thought that If he truly loves Hermione, he would want to go back to her immediately.
JaneA0202 chapter 43 . 3/9/2013
hmm, I understand that he loved Lily for years, but when he told Harry to look at him and that he has his mother'm must have been quite a blow to Hermione...he didn't even tell her that he loves least to me it seemed that way...
815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »