Reviews for Souls of Courage
Disasterology.x chapter 73 . 4/20/2013
THIS STORY IS SO PERFECT! It was like what should of happened in the last book... Wowowowowowoowowow.x
Domine.Minerva chapter 73 . 4/7/2013
I absolutely loved this story and became so involved in their lives that I can feel myself tearing up as I have just finished the epilogue. Brilliant work for a first story and I look forward to many more from you (:
Mutske11 chapter 73 . 3/27/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
BillyJustBilly chapter 61 . 3/24/2013
Awesome
CoolGurl526 chapter 73 . 3/22/2013
ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU! Thx for writing this fanfic :') Amazing and beautiful words the whole way through. YUR AMAZING! N
josiegrossie chapter 73 . 3/10/2013
Bravo! Hope you find time to begin another story. Thank you for sharing your gift of words.
JaneA0202 chapter 62 . 3/9/2013
maybe I am wrong, but I think that if there was trial, with all evidence they have, they wouldn't have found him guilty...true, he killed Dumbledore, but it was part of the plan and Ministry cannot ignore it.
JaneA0202 chapter 52 . 3/9/2013
I really wish there wouldn't be such a scandal about their relationship...true, he is headmaster and she was his student..but she isn't anymore...plus it was all Dumbledore's idea...so If he and Minerva explain it, it should be ok.
JaneA0202 chapter 44 . 3/9/2013
I was surprised that he didn't want to go back at first...true, he is tired of everything, but I thought that If he truly loves Hermione, he would want to go back to her immediately.
JaneA0202 chapter 43 . 3/9/2013
hmm, I understand that he loved Lily for years, but when he told Harry to look at him and that he has his mother'm eyes...it must have been quite a blow to Hermione...he didn't even tell her that he loves her...at least to me it seemed that way...
JaneA0202 chapter 36 . 3/9/2013
Severus has that potion that heals scars...so it should work on her arm...I hope it will, for some reason I disliked it in book too.
JaneA0202 chapter 27 . 3/8/2013
how could amycus get in? I find it hard to believe that Amycus would get past Severus's wards.
hill87 chapter 73 . 3/8/2013
I loved this story. I loved that it stayed true to the books, but had some brilliant changes. Hermione and Snape together is one of my favorites, and this story was exactly how I pictured a relationship with them would develop! Again, LOVED IT! I would love to read more by you! :)
Katja1075 chapter 73 . 3/5/2013
I really liked this story. At the final battle you fit in your story very nicely although I sometimes thought there was a bit too much from the original, but anyway, a great story.
Near the end I almost feared they would neverget their happy ending:-)
In the epilogue you mention 5 children but I only counted 4 with the 2 girls and twin boys, perhaps you'd like to change that.
SerenityWaywards chapter 73 . 3/2/2013
YAY! Congrats I'll do a proper one when my PCs running again this is on my IPod and I cannot log in :(

I'm incredibly happy (strangely) that you didn't reveal what houses their kiddies are in... Leads me to wander... Great final chapter for the story...

Well done on your first completion of this. You should be very proud as am I.

This is one of my favourites as your so fresh to writing it may not be a Chasing The Sun type fan fiction but you've got the most protential I've seen on here in a long while to be.

Take a well earned rest and (hopefully) we will be reading a new story soon.

May a lucky penny find you,
Katherine :)