Reviews for Souls of Courage
clearsa taylor chapter 73 . 2/27/2013
i loved it did you just end it or are you going to right more .i wounld be fun to see what house she gets in to .maybe just like her daddy
sportsygirl chapter 73 . 2/27/2013
I really enjoyed it! Loved how it ended with them catching the train! It felt so fitting! Good Job!
L chapter 73 . 2/27/2013
I have read many HP stories but this one has been one of my absolute favorites. I always looked forward to each new chapter. I look forward to reading more of your works in the future.
JStanesco chapter 73 . 2/27/2013
Awwn *o* I loved! It's a beautiful end and I'm very happy for the Snape family. Severus deserved this bit of happiness. Beautiful story also, perfect.
Alchemy Between Them chapter 73 . 2/27/2013
Hey! I just read this last chapter, and I wanted to thank you for your wonderful job :D
Before you published the first chapter of this story, I didn't like the idea of Severus and Hermione being together, but you really convinced me! Now, I read a lot of stories about them, but yours had been the best I ever found ;)
silverose29 chapter 73 . 2/26/2013
absolutely amazing ending i hope when i finally end thenone i'm writing i have as good an ending as you have accomplished thanx again for finishing this story
Dragonball X Avalon chapter 73 . 2/26/2013
Well its been one heck of a ride! I've been impressed with this story since the day I found it when there was only 19 chapters and now its an epilogue at 73 and I am just as impressed! I would love to see a sequel with Olivia's years at Hogwarts! However, If not that's ok, but don't stop writing fanfic! I have been doing this for almost two years and you are by far the best author when it comes to a first completed story!
TimeRose chapter 73 . 2/26/2013
There are no words that will do how wonderful this story has been to read! It has been a complete and utter joy and I honestly looked forward to every single update, this has been brilliant and I thank you very much for bringing us all along with you on this wonderful journey, you wrote the characters brilliantly! You should be proud of yourself, well done! D
gossipgirly222 chapter 73 . 2/26/2013
Wow! I can't believe it's over! Thank you so much for the incredible journey you have taken us on via your brilliant storylines and writing!
worrywart chapter 73 . 2/26/2013
A great end. I've been with you the whole way even if I haven't reviewed a great deal, but I've eagerly awaited each chapter. This will be heading to my favorites! Look forward to some new stories from you.
JenniseiBlack chapter 73 . 2/26/2013
I love this story so much! everything has been fantastic. I am really kinda sad to see it go but glad to read the end. Your a great writer. I hope to see more soon!
nette91 chapter 73 . 2/26/2013
awesome
Ptite Mac chapter 73 . 2/26/2013
I'm sad that your story comes to an end but it was a beautiful journey ;-)
bluefirefly5 chapter 73 . 2/26/2013
Thank you for such a nice story. :o)
I am unwritten-I am undefined chapter 73 . 2/26/2013
This was a really great ending which made me quite emotional. Your story have been keeping me interested for such a long time and I hope you'll write more fantastic stories like this one. You did a great job!
806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »