Reviews for No One Will Ever Know
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 2/2
Ohhh sooo sad! Someone should know...Severus and Harry should know even if they do nothing but wink at each other at the fine joke that has accidentally been pulled.
Hilary chapter 1 . 1/15
I don't like one shots, normally, but this is incredibly well-written. I'm all kinds of sad now, though. Still, excellent work!
Charbinx1 chapter 1 . 1/6
Love this! I support this theory.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Wow. Great retake on an old topic! Now that you've introduced a glamour that lasts until death/hit by killing curse, I'd like to see a Snape-is-Harry's-father-story where Lily never intended to tell Harry of Snape, but Harry puts the pieces together himself once he realizes his features have morphed to something Not-James and he find the indestructible glamour charm in a book, after which he has to decide what to do. Good job awaking plot bunnies!
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I think this may be the first story I've read where no one tells and/or dies keeping the secret. I would love a sequel where Harry finally figures it out.
Lily Pond chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Sequel please something involving Harry noticing the glamour and that his children have some Snapeish features please
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Sequg
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
this was really good! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
good story but a lil boring
HolyMacMoley chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Perfect. Serious yet with a dash of humor. Love it.
purple-papoose chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
The last two lines cracked me up.
Cheers.
Lon Wolfgood chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
LOL! :D
cheese123m chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love it! :D
inermis chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
My favorite POV's were Snape and Voldemort's because they were so in character. I can see how after having a small hope that Harry is his son crushed, Snape's jealousy and hate would grow even more. It's ironic that Voldemort was the only one besides Lily to know the truth for sure when everyone else ignored hints willingly.
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Really well-characterized and great fanfic overall. Good job. A shame that he never knew.