Reviews for Paramour
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
You have to update soon, this story is amazing. I just love all of the emotions, and think that it's very well written.
twilightluvr001 chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
kk1999 chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
Nicely written so far. Just need to watch the spelling.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
Awwwwww, yay! I am glad she has such good friends and that her friends are good people. I am sorry your Draco dislikes himself so much, but happy that Hermione is helping him through it. Also, thank you for not letting her shrink away in the end, but instead answer him in a positive way. That was a lovely chapter, HG4eva
CheshireCat23 chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Intersting story so far. But I'm wondering why Hermione is not going home to her parents? Are they still in Australia or something? Or are they dead? Sorry, if you already mentioned it in a previous chapter, but I don't recall reading about it. If her parents are indeed still alive, then why was she planning to go to the Burrow (before she and Ron broke up)? Doesn't make sense to go and celebrate something like Christmas with a family that isn't your own.
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Hello. I just sat and read all 6 chapters so far, and I will say I have no idea why you don't have more reviews. This story and fun and lovely. It's sweet watching him pine and her getting more comfortable with him. I look forward to finding out more about what McGonagall has him doing and his switching of sides. I also look forward to more very soon. Thank you! HG4eva
traviswj chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Nice story, keep up the good work :)
TwinzLover chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
TwinzLover chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Oh God. I loved it. I am just tingling right now. You're fantastic, please update soon.
Wordwryhta chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Very well written chapter, hun. Your writing is very fluid and clear, and unmarred by the clunky transitions that weigh down so many of the other stories on the site. Your narrative style has an almost effortless flow that males your story so easy to follow.

I worry about your characterization of Malfoy, though. Not that you haven't sufficiently explained the reason for his personality change, but it just seems a little...drastic? One of the things that makes Malfoy such a sociological marvel is his struggle between what is right and what is easy. If you're open to suggestions, let us see little flashes of that old Malfoy. It doesn't necessarily have to be directed at Hermione, but a little of that characteristic nastiness would be riveting.

That having been said, the rest of the story is flawless, and a truly compelling read. More, baby, more.
Honeymonkey101 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
awwww good for you draco!
hugglesbunny chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Interesting start. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes...