Reviews for Cantarella
123whocanibe chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Great story! Please update soon!
123whocanibe chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Cool chapter!
123whocanibe chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Great first chapter!
alexweiss chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
omg i just love kaito's character here he's just so ugh dajskgkajgefdrbsdjk! i love this fanfic soo much... please update this and pretty pretty please make this more longer cuz im so enjoying this :))
PinkyShrill chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
please update ASAP. I like Kaito's character in this one. Please updae ASAP.
Angel Lovely Rose chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
this is good. i can't wait for the next update this soon.
kagaminesimulator chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Hello there, I'm back to reviewing your stories (I'm sorry this has taken so long!). I eagerly await the appearance of Miku and hopefully the promised Mikaito shall pop up.

As I usually do, I will part with a review. Flow is significantly better, but still needs a bit of work (it's hard to capture, so that's alright! I still need to grasp the concept of flow as well). The biggest thing you need to do is work on being a bit concise and not letting Kaito get too off-topic, even if it is his 'diary' and his thoughts. It's harder for diaries, I would assume, but at the same time I could say that Kaito probably doesn't want to clutter it with useless thoughts either.

But I can't wait for the next update!
RiennaLilRien chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
eh? already updated? you are really fast! glad you're back! hehe, i love your sense of humor in writing :D
RiennaLilRien chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
"AhHhHhHhHnnnn PLEASE UPDATEEEEE! I can kill if that will make you update!" nononono, JK. i love this story, and i will love it MOOORE if you continue :3
MOON YAAA chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
it is because you have updated classroom antics, why not you update this too? I"M BEGGING YOU
KawaiiSushiWithSweetSauce chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Sexy...Kaito...*nosebleed*
Raicheda-Gives-Ya-An-Idea chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
jeez kaito, your full of it when dressing up, i cant stop laughing XD
Zerolr chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Yeah, I want to do a version of Cantarella myself. It's one of my favorite vids. But I'm kinda lazy for the moment lol.

Do let me know when you get back to this. I will be eager to read it when the time comes

- Zerolr -
MidnightWillowTree chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
TT_TT GAH! No Cantarella! Please post as soon as you can!

Or ASAYC

... Weird... X3

-mark as Add Story to Favorites to get it back when it's done...-
kagaminesimulator chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
EVIL CLIFFHANGER! WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?

Yeah, sorry I haven't reviewed in a while - as an avid reader of fanfiction I like to review (and receive them too), but it's been so busy I've been neglecting my reviewing duties. Ah, sucks for me, right? Anyways, I am going to give out more critique - because I always look for critique for my writing and there is always room for improvement (or so I am told). You can just see me talking my way out of this so I am just going to say it - your stories are incredibly rambly. I might have mentioned this before, but then again I might not have. So basically, you're doing a sort of free write where you just type out all the thoughts and not many descriptions (because those aren't fun when you want to concentrate on a funny part or a serious part or something that potentially is the center of attention), but it's important to establish a bit of a different sort of environment. Also, it sort of seems like you are just typing out and not really looking through it. I find that stories that just go on and on are hard to capture my focus. Description, Description, Description.

Yes, I realize I should stop being a hypocrite.