Reviews for Is That So Bad?
magicalnana chapter 16 . 2/25
a good story telling from the other perspectives
Scarlet Pimpernel00 chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
Wow! This is amazing! I kept wanting to review, every chapter, but I contained myself until the end. I wasn't sure if you'd appreciate 16 reviews from me... Anyways, this is amazing! I'm definitely going to read more of your stories!
Anonymous chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
Great story! Really enjoyed the perspective
Penguinstar chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
Reading this made me want to read the Emperor Mage again. I never really thought much about Varice before, but now it really makes her feel as real as Daine or the Lioness (who I have both read the quartets about).
Kitkat84 chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
Thank you for finishing this! I found it again randomly when hunting for an old fic! Great ending and insight into Varice's character. May you write many more like this!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
Ok, that was a much better ending! Numair and Varice's conversation was pretty short, but it fit the atmosphere and their characters too. Do I liked it. This story was AMAZING! I'm so glad you thought of it! I truly enjoyed following and reading this story! Thanks for putting it up! :)
Whisper of Skysong chapter 15 . 9/7/2012
Great job on this story! I just loved how you portrayed Varice. It was so insightful and you characterized her so well. Now I want to reread the series again :)
roseflorintine chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
Aww it's ended. Yeah, awkward, but I thought it was sweet. Wahhhh, it OVER! *sobs*
well, it was a great story.
idleness chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
I enjoyed the ending. I don't think you needed them to talk about their affair, I think it's sort of hanging between them anyway and sometimes what is not said is just as important as what is. :)
aniseed flower chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
ohhhh. thanks! Maybe you could do a epilogue? about her hearing stuff from later? like her having kids? and the small havocs she wreaks in the scanran wars or something? maybe..just an idea. Thanks for writing!
Hebi R chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
I think that the "obvious acts of the gods" are probably unsettling enough to keep Varice from focusing too much on her anger.
Your cliffhanger, btw, was mean, though probably not deserving of the rats.
Hebi R chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
Well, Daine really isn't stable, in a human sense. There's a very good reason for that; even without the fact that she herself is not entirely human, the fact that she can think like so many different creatures, who are so very different from one another is not at all indicative of a stable psyche. She is the wolf and the deer, the hawk and the squirrel, horse and hyena... forget the power she gets from being a demi-god, that quality is probably what allows her to not go stark raving mad (as opposed to what Numair did, which keeps her from getting stuck in one particular mind).

I wonder if Varice would even believe that she actually won Daine's respect that night, and for such a human reason.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
It's done! I am a bit disappointed with the ending but it really does suit the whole theme of the story. I loved reading this story! It was a really fun and interesting story! Thanks do much for writing it!
maka loves chocolateee chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
plz tell me that varice is gonna realize that numair is inlove with daine and finally gonna back off them two for good?
roseflorintine chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
Wonderful story. So in her mind, he's no longer Arram, huh?