Reviews for Krait book 07 A Few Furry Little Problems
Jirel chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
I just wanted to mention how much I enjoyed the thought and psychology that went into the explanation for ODESSA's actions. Its not required to make a good story but it adds depth and logic to what is going on.
Anne chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
Sarah, I am vastly entertained right now. I especially enjoyed the Kelly's Heroes reference and David interrogating prisoners.

Anne
Gardengirl6 chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
"Nut him in the crotch! So simple! So effective! So lowering to a dark wizard! Lateral thinking my boy; an excellent thing when fighting the dark arts, lateral thinking!"

And to close out the story with the Cauldron Monster song... just delightful. Thanks as always for a great read!
Gardengirl6 chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
Farting tigers in the midst of a great battle... love it! "Excellent entertainment you put on here at Hogwarts." Yeah-hoo!

Now... voyeurism. *sigh* Poor Dione. She needs to grow up, has done so much growing up, but all in the wrong order. Parental betrayals... I do struggle to prevent my children from suffering from that! The Other Parent is just such a dope.

Oh, those Odessa goons. Oh, the shame that they have been done up by a 17-year-old boy - and a Muggleborn to boot.

"...be assured that we shall, when we can be bothered, crush his pretensions and humiliate him appropriately. But right now, some of us have exams to take, and I'm afraid I have more important things to think of than the jumped up ambitions of a second-rate dictator and his comedic followers." - I was expecting the launching of farm animals to follow here closely :)
Gardengirl6 chapter 12 . 9/14/2011
Oh my heavens... ethereal beauty and pale flowing tresses? I think I shall be ill. Loved how Fraser addressed all that tosh without even knowing she was eavesdropping!

Great setup to another exciting battle scene... off to read more!
Gardengirl6 chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
My children have absconded with my copy of Magical Beasts so I can't look up chizpurfles - so annoying!

David Fraser can't catch a break, can he? Never a dull moment... or is it 'No rest for the wicked'?

Nell... wow. What a delightfully bizarre twist you came up with there!

I know neither of us likes to think of bad blood telling, but unless Mr. and Mrs. Baddock are certifiable, I think there might just be some very sour cells in the Baddock family! But that death fungus - just inspired - well done!

Is Rakshasa in Magical Beasts, or did you find that in some other source?

Thanks again - more soon!
Gardengirl6 chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
Ah, it is a brave new world indeed, isn't it? Especially if one's been out of contact as long as James has.

Loved how they "forgot" they had a responsibility to Miss Burke - she wouldn't want their help anyway, would she? Until things got difficult, anyway :)

You're really hitting the racism hard - that's great. If only people IRL would deal with each other, and not their preconceptions of each other!
Gardengirl6 chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
Behind, behind, I'm SO far behind! But since you go to the effort of creating these stories for us, I feel it's the least I can do to let you know how much I enjoy them!

The polyjuice thing was duly horrific. What a nightmare that would have been! Kinat meeting Rogat was fascinating, too - and the arithmancy... that made me chuckle.

As far as advanced schooling - well, it's not only just, it's sensible. Your... what was the word? The ones who pride themselves on not being educated? This would help reverse any trend like that in the wizarding world. Thanks again - I'll catch up as I can, ok?
Queen of the Jungle chapter 14 . 8/2/2011
awww, Ginger Mog was beautiful! I read that bit whilst being kneaded upon by my own feline.
Queen of the Jungle chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
Stripes indulging in a bit of chemical warfare? that's devious! too many other good moments to list.
Queen of the Jungle chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
Flitwick made me laugh, he truly is the best sort of Ravenclaw. if only they were all like him!

"tiger's squish in the middle" almost had me on the floor laughing!
Queen of the Jungle chapter 11 . 7/30/2011
"he has a white and fluffy tummy" made me laugh and laugh and laugh!

I'm rather interested to hear what will happen in the future with Nell!
Queen of the Jungle chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
poor Kinat! that house sounds plain nasty.
Queen of the Jungle chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
I caught the reference! I've never read the books as I've never been able to track down a copy, but I did watch the show on tellie. I'd say poor little Jade, but I think it's more poor Baddock and Pritchard!
Gardengirl6 chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Ah, more family. Are we collecting kin just as a side to the storyline, or will all these kinfolk be playing some larger role to come?