Reviews for Not Bad
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
You got me all excited with the summary...Hard-core Deamus shipper right here!
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I did like that! Although I never quite liked the pairing of Ginny, with Dean? Something to do with her wanting to use him to get Harry's notice; and him wanting to have a pretty girl on his arm, without care as to who it really was? Either way, well done! You seem to have a way, with getting into the minds of the characters as they, theoretically would've been, even encompassing the difficulties of a simple situation; and you definitely have a way of filling the indeterminate voids, Jo, so wisely/cruelly, left us all. In both impressed, and incredibly admiring of these qualities in writing; as I suspect I fail epically at them, —personally. But really, marvelous job! For depicting such a small, scene in the lives of these characters, especially considering, they would all —one day soon, be thrust head first into a full-blown war,(between good and evil, no less!?) you gave us, a natural set of emotions, displayed fluidly, if not, utterly as it likely would have occurred, should 'JK,' have intimated what exactly brought the two actually together. Well-done! Cheers!;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Cute :) Yes, Ginny and Harry are perfect and I wouldn't have them any other way, but Harry and Ron have both admitted that Ginny is something of a boy-magnet and it's fun to see that side of her!
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I loved this so much it was hilarious! I love dean's inner thought :
"Right," Dean said, grinning and staring at Ginny. There seemed to be a small war going on inside him—she's Ron's sister—but she's really beautiful—do you really want to have this conversation with Ron?"

It was so similar to Harry's in HBP! Everyone's afraid to date ginny cuz of Ron! I find that hilarious! :):):):)
MagicGirl41 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Haha :D You got me really liking Dean here, I almost feel bad that Ginny ditched him! I'd always liked Dean... Just like the rest of the DA, I have this great fondness for all of them ;D You write them so well, I love it xD
MyPatronusIsAPikachu9 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Hola! I loved this but I just thought That I'd give some advice to change the characters from dean & seamus to Ginny&dean cause some people might not read cause they think its a slash fic. I almost didn't read but I'm glad I did because this is really cut although I don't usually read Ginny dean stuff
Byeee
-הארי פוטר הוא החיים שלי
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Ah Seamus is amazing. Love how that worked out for Dean. Nice Job.
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Ahhhh, I REALLY liked this one! Dean and Seamus were fun to read about, in the books.

And I'm glad you wrote this :U

We never really knew HOW Dean and Ginny were going out...
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Cute! I really liked this story! I think that's exactly what happened! :D

~Analie~
mermaidgirl45 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Awww! I love Dean and Seamus so much, particularly because they're such great characters and they don't get much time in the limelight. Seamus has a wonderful flirt and it was great getting to see the Ginny/Dean relationship. )
NeverBeenDarkMarked chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Haha, cute... It's nice to see a little piece of Ginny/Dean as I don't read it much... I do think Dean actually really liked her at some point!
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Second paragraph was great, nice job.
shebolebolee chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I lovelovelove this! We never really know how/ when they get together, just that they do. And this situation is just so perfect and appropriate. (As in, everyone is happy about their win, and so I'd like to imagine that Ginny would want Dean to remain happy, and accepts.)

And such and so.

Fantastic work, as always.

Also, I would actually like to see a fanfiction about Ron watching Hermione or something, and realizing that he DEFINITELY likes her. I think it'd be cute :)

So yeah. Brilliant job :)
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Ah, yes, playboy Seamus. What's a Gryffindor party without him? Nice characterization of Dean, especially the "she's Ron's sister" section. Poor Ginny. I like her here, too, enthusiastic and excited, proud of Ron, sneaky enough to get food from the kitchens and persuade Hermione to give up her notes, but not flirty or sleazy. Easy to see why Dean's attracted to her :)
Berrie Salamander chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Everyone's worried about what Ron thinks... :D Another really good story! :) The Seamus parts were so funny. I hope Ginny and Dean actually did get together like that :)