Reviews for A Fox's New Skulk
trafalgarlaw10 chapter 11 . 9/13
You should put a warning on your story about the bashing. If I had seen the warning I would have never read this story...But I have read it and due to the constant abuse of Hinata and Naruto, I have deemed this story the WORST NARUTO FANFICTION I've ever read.
trafalgarlaw10 chapter 10 . 9/13
Your version of Naruto is bordering on being the worst Naruto l've ever read...99% of the village hates his guts, they make his life a hell, regularly tries to kill him YET he still wants to protect these people and forgives them so easily. SMH
trafalgarlaw10 chapter 9 . 9/13
I feel it's best that you kill off Naruto and be done with it. I know you would want to do it painfully as possible.
trafalgarlaw10 chapter 8 . 9/13
That entire "Naruto being fined and punished" situation was just plain idiotic. Congrats on making Naruto's life even worse with no sign for improvement
trafalgarlaw10 chapter 7 . 9/13
This story has it all. Sakura bashing, Sasuke bashing, Kakashi bashing and last but not least some Naruto bashing, and this is what pisses me off. Naruto is constantly being insulted, abused and treated 100 times worse than trash but yet you have him as the same happy go lucky fella that easily forgives and forgets...and to make it worse he doesn't seem to be getting any stronger. You seem to like inflicting pain onto certain characters.

I was glad when Naruto and Hinata decided to leave the village to get away from the constant abuse and violence but in the end I was happy with your decision for them to stay with the hope of them getting stronger and prove everyone wrong...But I was proven wrong when things got worse for them from that point on.

I hope the future chapters change my perception of this story.
Siatuvai1002 chapter 13 . 9/12
If your still going plz private message me
Scarllete chapter 13 . 8/13
No why did you have to stop?! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
JWolfcat chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
I continue to enjoy your story and look foreward to more :-)
Time Doctor chapter 13 . 10/9/2014
We need more please...
Starfire99 chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
When are we going to see a new chapter on this story? It's been over a year and a half!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
This story is amazing, please update, it takes forever to find a good story like this.
Amidamaru88 chapter 13 . 5/14/2014
so dead?
Guest chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
yo man how are you? We have being wiring for an update from you for over two years now. You have a really good story and your readers would like to know how your story finishes.

Please update soon
meika chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
cant wait until the next one