Reviews for A Fox's New Skulk
Ahyah chapter 13 . 5/30
This was a good read. Its been years. My hope that you'll continue this eventually, hopefully is not misplaced. Any which way, you have my thanks, Your take on Naruto while short will be memorable.
XxnerdygeekxX chapter 13 . 4/24
Best story 10/10
Kal chapter 13 . 1/27
Please update. I loved reading this story and would like to know how you finished it. Please, please, please update

I will look like this when you
theeyethatwatchesoverall chapter 13 . 1/4
let me just start by saying, your work is amazing and has been a massive inspiration. Please update soon. Thanks.
Life Without Wings chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
that is just disgraceful stabbing him with a three pronged kunai for Shame. But I love the story... . even if I want to kill them mobsters
Guest chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
Naruto's life did not really improve until after the chunin exam.
There is no need to bash the author until after the exam. If his life does not improve after the exam bash away.
Author please update soon, you have gone a long time without one. It would be nice if it was more than one chapter.

Love it.
AyumuMatsuoXIII chapter 13 . 10/13/2015
Yay! Maybe Sasuke will learn Naruto is awesome after all! Still hate that hebi-hentai... ah well, please update!
trafalgarlaw10 chapter 11 . 9/13/2015
You should put a warning on your story about the bashing. If I had seen the warning I would have never read this story...But I have read it and due to the constant abuse of Hinata and Naruto, I have deemed this story the WORST NARUTO FANFICTION I've ever read.
trafalgarlaw10 chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
Your version of Naruto is bordering on being the worst Naruto l've ever read...99% of the village hates his guts, they make his life a hell, regularly tries to kill him YET he still wants to protect these people and forgives them so easily. SMH
trafalgarlaw10 chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
I feel it's best that you kill off Naruto and be done with it. I know you would want to do it painfully as possible.
trafalgarlaw10 chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
That entire "Naruto being fined and punished" situation was just plain idiotic. Congrats on making Naruto's life even worse with no sign for improvement
trafalgarlaw10 chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
This story has it all. Sakura bashing, Sasuke bashing, Kakashi bashing and last but not least some Naruto bashing, and this is what pisses me off. Naruto is constantly being insulted, abused and treated 100 times worse than trash but yet you have him as the same happy go lucky fella that easily forgives and forgets...and to make it worse he doesn't seem to be getting any stronger. You seem to like inflicting pain onto certain characters.

I was glad when Naruto and Hinata decided to leave the village to get away from the constant abuse and violence but in the end I was happy with your decision for them to stay with the hope of them getting stronger and prove everyone wrong...But I was proven wrong when things got worse for them from that point on.

I hope the future chapters change my perception of this story.
Siatuvai1002 chapter 13 . 9/12/2015
If your still going plz private message me
Scarllete chapter 13 . 8/13/2015
No why did you have to stop?! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/25/2014