Reviews for A Fox's New Skulk
LuringMage6 chapter 13 . 6/17
A very interesting story. I'm hopeful you will update sometime soon. I like the aspect of Naruto training with team 8, and not to mention, the Evil Kakashi.
please update soon, really enjoy this story :)
please update
SunlitSky21 chapter 8 . 2/1
Hmm.. you are really bent on showing konoha in a negative light, aren't you?
Kal chapter 13 . 1/17
Hey, are you ok? This storyline was going wonderfully. Please update this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/28/2016
please post soon
DeZoid chapter 13 . 12/2/2016
I'm waiting for someone to just adopt this story, even if the Author doesn't approve, because this story is too good to just be left behind.
Ahyah chapter 13 . 5/30/2016
This was a good read. Its been years. My hope that you'll continue this eventually, hopefully is not misplaced. Any which way, you have my thanks, Your take on Naruto while short will be memorable.
XxnerdygeekxX chapter 13 . 4/24/2016
Best story 10/10
Kal chapter 13 . 1/27/2016
Please update. I loved reading this story and would like to know how you finished it. Please, please, please update

I will look like this when you
theeyethatwatchesoverall chapter 13 . 1/4/2016
let me just start by saying, your work is amazing and has been a massive inspiration. Please update soon. Thanks.
Life Without Wings chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
that is just disgraceful stabbing him with a three pronged kunai for Shame. But I love the story... . even if I want to kill them mobsters
Guest chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
Naruto's life did not really improve until after the chunin exam.
There is no need to bash the author until after the exam. If his life does not improve after the exam bash away.
Author please update soon, you have gone a long time without one. It would be nice if it was more than one chapter.

Love it.
AyumuMatsuoXIII chapter 13 . 10/13/2015
Yay! Maybe Sasuke will learn Naruto is awesome after all! Still hate that hebi-hentai... ah well, please update!
trafalgarlaw10 chapter 11 . 9/13/2015
You should put a warning on your story about the bashing. If I had seen the warning I would have never read this story...But I have read it and due to the constant abuse of Hinata and Naruto, I have deemed this story the WORST NARUTO FANFICTION I've ever read.