Reviews for Take A Big Gulp
It'sNotUnusual chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Awww, this was so cute. I can really see it happening; your writing is absolutely superb.

And I've just been combing through the reviews, and am kinda proud to (I think) have been the only person to spot 'The Outsiders' reference. :D
Fdgnh chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Really really good. Poor Blaine :( something like this should happen we've only ever seen confident dapper Blaine warbler he's only ever shown discomfort when talking about his father.
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Wow, that was really good. But so sad. Poor Blaine :(

~K
rayychel infinity chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Aw, I adored this. It was fantastically written and I love how you got the point through so concisely while easily portraying Blaine's mixture of different emotions.
Stormaggedon chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Awwwww, poor Blaine :(

Very well-written, you should be proud!
Natvv chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
D'awww, Blainers just broke my heart there D:

Legitimate tears in my eyes.

This was really good, I loved reading it! Poor Blaine, though
Starsleeper chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Moooooooooooooore! More more more!

No, I don't mean more slushies! More of this story! :)
boldpens chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This is so accurate to Blaine and really well written. Fantastic story!
I'm Truly Clueless chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Ohhhhhhhh, Blaine :( that last one made me really upset, poor Blaine, especially how he felt he had to lie to Kurt and everything. I want to hug him so bad :( but the first three were great, adorable and cute and so, so Kurt-and-Blaine that it was amazing. Instant fave :D
mustikas chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I loved it :) Beautiful and well, it had a fun edge as well.
Patty The Purple Platypus chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I love this story. I love your characterization of Blaine and Kurt. I think it would be cool to see where Blaine is telling Kurt about why he froze on the last day.
shippingheart chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Aww, Blaine is so cute and Kurt's just awesome. I feel like the only one ho doesn't want Blaine to get slushied. I'd feel so ad. :(
Mimiheart chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oh. Poor kid.

Kurt will take care of him. :(
smileyyyy chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Naawwwk poor Blaine :/

I liked it though, really well written :) xx
Alyss Penn chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I like this oneshot. Well punctuated and grammatically correct (something becoming more rare by the day). Looking forward to seeing more of your writing! Hope to see other pairings, too.