Reviews for you say my name like there could be an us
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
How, how, how are you so perfect at writing Caroline at such a complicated, difficult, hard to pin down time!? Seriously. I could feel Caroline in every sentence, in every breath, and her confusion and being torn between the two of them, and just everything she felt. You are amazing.

Of course, you've also got Stefan and Damon down to a tee. You've got the perfect balance of angst and snark/sarcasm with Damon, and the same with Stefan, with his own (existential) angst and concern.

Basically you're wonderful, and I feel so lucky to get to read what you write.
Saggie25 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Lol so funny, and so utterly realistic! love it!
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Interesting.
xthesebonesx chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
One word: Fucking flawless.

Okay, that was two. Two well deserved words.
Honeeym chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I absolutely need to review that. I am myself a fervent Daroline shipper and you have worked wonders with this fiction. I mean, I am writing a fiction of my own right now and dealing with the whole Stefan/Caroline/Damon thing, but now I feel like I should pick up my game, after reading it. This love triangle is probably the most interesting one to me - maybe that has to do with the fact that it will never, ever happen on the show?

Anyway, congrats, you did amazing and I'm adding this to my Favorites right away !

X
angellicious02 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Really enjoyed this story I hope there is a second chapter!
afamiliarsmile chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This whole thing was amazing. Usually I try to leave more than just a sentence when I leave my reviews but I really can't think of much else to say.

It was so well written and so in character. I applaud you for that because I've read so many fics where the characters seem so ridiculously out of character that I have to stop reading.

This whole thing was beautiful and if I see another story posted by you I'll definitely know to read it.

Adding it to my favorites.
Hellscrimsonangel chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I really enjoyed it, I think you keep the pace really well and I loved the gradual progression of the story. I think you have the characters down exactly. While the story doesnt indicate full out love for him. I think you show their absoloute chemisty and attraction between them. The feather light touch across his jaw at the end when both jaws of the brothers featured so much throughtout the story was a perfect end to the story. However in saying that I really would love another chapter, not sayin you need a full out story though I won't say no but another chapter would be perfect especially one were I think Damon could focus a little more on Caroline as I believe throughout there are hints at his remorse almost. I think he still feels sorry for what he did but I don't know if he sees her as her own person rather than an just seeing her as part of Elena's life. I'm sure Caroline has a lot more layers especially when we heard everything she did good to get the title of miss mystic falls. All girls are allow to freak out every now and then which we saw first but then you showed that she really pulled it together. Although I think maybe she would like someone to lean on and i think Damon who like someone who fulls needs him and can them all they have. At the minute he believes its Elena but it would be great for you to show that really Caroline is an option too perhaps even a better one.
Christina chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
love it! :)
Sophie1973 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That was awosome ! I love the Damon/Caroline/Stefan combination and you nailed it perfectly. Great job !
Rosie chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
i love your story oh so much!
xWrittenInTheStarsx chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oh, that was excellent! :)
Nicole chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
that was nice!

i loved it!
AmyFrancis chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
loved it, the last line was awesome. :)
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
"She wants to fucking rip my heart out. 'Course she knows I hear." He's leaning against the head board and when he finishes off the bourbon he hits his head against it.

so true.