Reviews for The Immortal Flame
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
I love your story :)
Please updatee !
Sada.Fire chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
OMG I love your FF! Why haven't I found it sooner!? IGPX doesn't get enough love on FF, especially Cunningham (even though he's an obvious hottie D:). You do such a great job keeping the characters in-character and making the story feel like it's actually in the IGPX environment and being especially descriptive. I also love love love Juliet. like how she's not all cooed over on Cunningham; in fact their opposing personalities is what makes the story so interesting to watch them interact! Hoping to see an update soon! I'm sooooooo into this story. Haha, I don't care... LET THEM GET THE WRONG IDEA. MWAHAHAHAHA.
AkibaraLatina chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
i really hope for an update )
keep on the good work, let keep igpx alive
Ahrden chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Omg you updated! Ugh but you left it at such a cliff hanger! Please please update sooner! And maybe somemore Carmen/Dew fluff? They are adorable!
Ahrden chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
I hope you have not forgotten! I still adore this story 3
xROXASxUCHIHAx chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Favorite leader: Takeshi. I'll vote on the poll when on my comp.

As for the rest of the chapter: ;)
Ahrden chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
this is the hardest questioon ever! Lol honestly they're all my favourites including your oc. They all have qualities that I love. But honestly, since I cant choose fairly between Takashi and Cunningham, I'm going to have to go with Juliet. She really makes an impression as a leader and as a person.

i'm really glad you're back! I really liked this story a lot and happy you're continuing it!
Da Huang chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
THIS IS F'AWESOME. But...what is 'D' saying in his letter? :3

You need to update this. Though, some visual form for the Berserkers would be nice, too. Ahh, I wish they made a season 3 for this. Actually, when I first saw that you had Dew as a pairing in this, I got really excited, as well as for Bjorn (because somehow having him being dragged around on the track without saying anything back is kinda funny) Anyways, keep it up!
Ahrden chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Awww! I miss this show! Your story brings back great memories! You have an excellent writing style with the right amount of detail! Hope you plan on continuing soon (:
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
xROXASxUCHIHAx chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Wonderful :) I know absolutely nothing about IGPX but your story is making me want to check it out. :) I love the personality of all your characters, and no, im not just saying that. I do love how its coming along. You really do deserve more reviews though. Hm, over all it was really great and I like how the two females are different from eachother ;) ahh I don't want to wait for chapter 2 I want it now.

-Roxas- 3