Reviews for 21 Seconds In Which Sherlock Holmes Was Wrong
O'Donnell chapter 1 . 8/16
What a wonderful short piece this is. Spare, tense, full of something that might be dread and is definitely uncharacteristic of Sherlock, but exactly what that scene shows...a scene you can watch and watch and find something more in every time (damn that Benedict Cumberbatch!) Lovely breakdown, lovely analysis, lovely think piece. Anf totally accurate, isn't it? Thank you!
3seconds chapter 1 . 7/1
What a beautiful glimpse into Sherlock's brain during that horrible bit of time when John might have been the enemy. It feels very steam of consciousness and very in keeping with Sherlock's character. Great little addition to the scene.
JolieBlack chapter 1 . 6/6
This is a fantastic little gem - so intense! Great job of getting into Sherlock's head!

May I send this around on the BBC Sherlock for Canon Addicts community here on the site? We collect the best of canon-compliant Sherlock fanfic, and the list wouldn't be complete without this story!
akirakurosawa chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
this is absolutely brilliant! you captured Sherlock's quick thinking, his train of thoughts perfectly! I loved it, and I always wanted to know what Sherlock thought in those apparently 21 seconds. thanks for this gem!
- akira
Wynsom chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I truly enjoyed this. Your brilliant description of Sherlock's 21 seconds of anguish, betrayal, and emotional revelation upon seeing John gave me new insights into that scene! I knew Sherlock was surprised that John was there, but not that John might be the enemy! Thank you!
Librasmile chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Brilliant. Pitch perfect.
englishtutor chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Very nicely done. You've captured the emotions involved beautifully.
i regret this chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Nice job! :D You have a few typos but other than that this is great!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Awesome story. I love Sherlock's thoughts!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
this is awesome, very nicely done with sherlock's viewpoint, initial confusion (because he was definitely shocked and confused at that pool at first, no way could cumberbatch not make the faces he did and not have it construed as that!). so yeah loving this little write up :D
K Ernst chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wow, just re-read this story-that was good! One of my favorite descriptions of this scene.
Heidinanookie chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
BEAUTIFUL! You put into words what Ben put on Sherlock's face for everyone to see, what Martin made everybody believe, including Sherlock. Good job! I would have tried to write this if I had felt myself able to. I'm glad iyou/i took to the challenge.

toeki chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
very good. you managed to fill the gaps of silence in the show with sherlocks thoughts, and you really keep it in character and in canon here. i only wonder how he observed the semtex vest before john showed him...
iMissHP chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Your voice for SHerlock is perfect. I adored this. You can sense his confusion and how much he wants to know, how his thoughts evolve. This is an amazing fic!
fullmetaldork chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wow, this is just really intense. I think this could really be something Sherlock would do. Amazing job!