Reviews for What Do We Do Now?
meowl chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
Oh my god. Dear, dear DVM,
Please write more lovely chapters! I'm a fan of both WITCH and Danny Phantom. : all I've read so far are entirely awesome and have had me checking in everyday if there are new chapters
Please write more and not leave your adoring readers only 4 amazing chapters :3
WITCHWinxTTfan chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Read your witch and danny phantom crossover it's awesome plz continue it
FanFic101Girl chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Poor Youngblood and Taranee! Please update!
FanFic101Girl chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
It's Johnny 13 obviously. Especially since he said "Shadow" and was having an argument with Kitty.
Dragonscorch chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
I admit, I didn't think this crossover pairing would be any good. You proved me wrong! This is really good! Keep up the good work!
DestinyJoyHope chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Your chapters are very short...
RCRC36 chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
please make more its sow gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Empty Tome chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
The villain, so if I give you a review that means you provide everyone with the next chapter? I'll do it so as long as I get to read it because I really wanna know what happens next! I love WITCH and Sam getting to become a replacement guardian is a wonderful idea.

Honor your promise and update soon!

What happens to Taranee, will she be okay, she isn't hurt is she? Sam thinks the voices are all in her head, c'mon hurry up this is getting good. I can't wait for Will to explain about the Heart of Kandrakar to Sam and her friends.

And Meridian and it's sounds so wonderful, continue, continue!
SmoresandHoney chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
I'll gladly review if it means another chapter. Sam apart of WITCH this is becoming interesting and I really want to know what's gonna happen next.
9th ninja chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Daniella Violet Moon WHY U NO UPDATE !
NekoAmi1216 chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
I see what's happening here.
echgrl chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Write more! Please.
echgrl chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Johnny 13 was the guy! Yay! A crossover with WITCH and Danny Phantom is a great idea!
HaiJu chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Ooh, interesting. The accidental telepathy for Sam is great (what a shocking way to find out you have a new team member). I like how you're introducing it slowly and not letting them figure it out instantly. It's kind of neat to have Sam on speaking terms with a ghost, too...and Youngblood of all ghosts. Weird, I guess it would be inevitable considering how much time Sam and Tuck spend around ghosts. And Sam has always been the more reasonable one.

I love the idea that Sam's mistaking her new powers for Undergrowth. That would be the most logical conclusion...and what a scary one. That will be very interesting to sort out.

Sorry you're stuck! It has a lot of interesting elements, so it would be fun to see you continue it. No pressure, though. Ultimately it's up to you.

Um...let's see if I can brainstorm some ideas that might kickstart your imagination:

- Sam tells Danny and Tuck she thinks Undergrowth might be back and they try (unsuccessfully) to un-possess her with the Fenton Dream Catcher (or whatever it's called). This leaves them seriously scratching their heads.

- Taranee calls home to see whether Cornelia woke up and developed a sudden taste for punk rock.

- In the middle of the night, Will goes looking for the bathroom and gets lost. She ends up finding the broom closet, where Youngblood is playing Go Fish with his skeletal parrot thing and concludes that this town is weird.

- I'm really curious why Vlad's splitting up the WITCH team. Maybe have Johnny 13 show up again and make another attack, trying to take out another one (or he could kidnap one of them), and they realize it's not a coincidence. This could happen when Sam's around, and she would be able to identify him as a ghost and bring up the very good question of why a ghost was attacking people in Sheffield.

- Maybe play with the idea of The Veil vs. The Ghost Zone. Is the GZ between Meridian and earth and part of the Veil? Or is it an entirely different dimension? If Will used the Heart of Kandrakar (sp?) would it open to Meridian (thus introducing Meridian monsters into the mix) or would it access the Ghost Zone? (if someone got kidnapped, this could be the way to rescue them)

- Maybe ghosts are more powerful in Meridian because it's a place that actively uses magic (which could spiritual energy part of a ghost's power). So Vlad wants to switch dimensions and take over that world instead, so he needs the Heart and possibly Will.

- It's been a while since I've seen WITCH, but aren't there some people who died (ie, villains) who could come back as ghosts? They might have followed the girls from Sheffield.

- Obligatory intro to school life. Tucker would probably be near-catatonic thanks to the sudden influx of pretty girls he can flirt with through Sam. I wonder who they'd make friends with? Danny and Tuck are the obvious choices since they already know Sam, but Sam's not exactly the friendliest host...so maybe they somehow get accepted into the A-list? Maybe Sam wants to keep their presence at her house a secret because she doesn't want the whole highschool to know how rich she is?

- There's of course always random ghost attacks. Who would save the day? The girls and their elemental powers, or Phantom? Either way it would be a big surprise for someone.

- Once the girls figure out what Sam is, they'll have to convince her that she's not crazy or possessed and tell her a bit about their job. That will be a strange conversation, certainly.

Anyway, hope this helps.

-Hj
HaiJu chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
I liked this chapter. The dialogue was funny (esp. Hay Lin's uh...should we be running? speech), and instead of having Phantom show up and making it a big dramatic show, having Sam coolly whip out the thermos and zap the ghost like it's an everyday thing (which it is) was a perfect way to introduce them to both Amity Park and Sam's no-nonsense personality. It was original and got the job done.

You answered my question about the exchange student thing here too. That's what I get for commenting without reading the whole thing first...

-Hj