Reviews for What Do We Do Now?
GirlFish chapter 4 . 5/10
Ok...

Youngblood is out of the question...I think he only wants to play.

So I think it's Ember or that Dream Ghost...if I'm not mistaken.
GirlFish chapter 3 . 5/10
That's the Box Ghost for you-always around when you don't need him but he's easy to get rid of...for a while.

(But I got to say, he's a welcome sight compared to some of the other ghosts that leave the Ghost Zone.)
meowl chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
Oh my god. Dear, dear DVM,
Please write more lovely chapters! I'm a fan of both WITCH and Danny Phantom. : all I've read so far are entirely awesome and have had me checking in everyday if there are new chapters
Please write more and not leave your adoring readers only 4 amazing chapters :3
WITCHWinxTTfan chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Read your witch and danny phantom crossover it's awesome plz continue it
FanFic101Girl chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Poor Youngblood and Taranee! Please update!
FanFic101Girl chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
It's Johnny 13 obviously. Especially since he said "Shadow" and was having an argument with Kitty.
Dragonscorch chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
I admit, I didn't think this crossover pairing would be any good. You proved me wrong! This is really good! Keep up the good work!
DestinyJoyHope chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Your chapters are very short...
RCRC36 chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
please make more its sow gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Empty Tome chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
The villain, so if I give you a review that means you provide everyone with the next chapter? I'll do it so as long as I get to read it because I really wanna know what happens next! I love WITCH and Sam getting to become a replacement guardian is a wonderful idea.

Honor your promise and update soon!

What happens to Taranee, will she be okay, she isn't hurt is she? Sam thinks the voices are all in her head, c'mon hurry up this is getting good. I can't wait for Will to explain about the Heart of Kandrakar to Sam and her friends.

And Meridian and it's sounds so wonderful, continue, continue!
SmoresandHoney chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
I'll gladly review if it means another chapter. Sam apart of WITCH this is becoming interesting and I really want to know what's gonna happen next.
9th ninja chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Daniella Violet Moon WHY U NO UPDATE !
AliceFalls chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
I see what's happening here.
echgrl chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Write more! Please.
echgrl chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Johnny 13 was the guy! Yay! A crossover with WITCH and Danny Phantom is a great idea!