Reviews for MythBusters
fangirl chapter 6 . 1/22
this is so continue this story. i really love job.
montclaire06 chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Nyahahaha this is so funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Hahaha. That was a funny omake!
Maria-Reynne chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Ryoma was floored :D
It's good! Update as soon as you can.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
I can just imagine the glowing red eyes of Ryoma chasing the poor guys. It's like watching a horror/comedy show *giggle*
rats xp chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
LOVE YOUR STORY!
i hope you are able to update again soon, or at least before October :3
JC-zala chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Ryoma getting dumbstruck actually doesn't sound so farfetched. I could definitely picture him with that surprised look on his face, especially when it comes to Sakuno. She has this rare charm that draws him in like a magnet. She's definitely one of a kind, and Ryoma treasures here.

Great job on the one-shots. I really enjoyed my time reading them.
JC-zala chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
It's a fact that Sakuno is a promising player in tennis in the manga. Her progress is good. I believe that she has the proper work ethic and discipline to grow stronger, so it's not impossible for her to be the vice-captain.

This one was quite short, but I still enjoyed it nevertheless.
JC-zala chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Oh, that was so sweet!

Well, as a young boy, tennis was the sole purpose of his life. It's easy for young kids to prioritize sports, hobbies, and games first before romance. It takes a while to get it into their system. As they mature, so will their feelings. Ryoma has finally realized that there were more important things than tennis. He realized how much Sakuno meant to him. He had hurt her, and now he wanted her back. I find this quite realistic. It's very well-written.
JC-zala chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Everyone on the tennis team has their own quirks. None of them can be really considered sane.

That was quite an amusing story. The game of tag sounded so much fun. I had fun reading this. Great job.
JC-zala chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
They say that a lot about Ryoma, but he has emotions and feelings. He can show them openly to the people he cares about. He's not simply a stoic person like his captain. Sakuno can bring out those emotions from him. Sakuno can invoke such feelings because she's special to him.

I really enjoyed this particular myth. Good job.
JC-zala chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Quite the interesting concept you have there.

Ryoma likes sweets secretly, but he is especially fond of Sakuno's. It was cute to show his jealous side here. Everyone was getting chocolates from Sakuno and it was amusing to see him getting excited and disappointed. Sakuno is such a great cook and baker. She's amazing that no one can resist her treats.
Birdofdarkness chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
Hehe, I can just imagine Ryoma-kun's face. OoO Lol!

Birdofdarkness chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Hehe. Ryoma-kun no Baka. :3

Birdofdarkness chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Sakuno didn't even... blush? What!? *twitch* There is something wrong here.