Reviews for MythBusters
emmeline08 chapter 4 . 11/22
This is heartbreaking /3 nooooooo, Sakuno take him back please /3
emmeline08 chapter 3 . 11/22
Kyaaaa! They kissed! I thought you were sure with this just being friendship but omg! Squeal wrthy!

And omg this chapter. HAHAHA its like crack ))) a murderous ryoma is crazy! And yes, he is as crazy as his senpai tachi! X)

Although, what does -chin mean? Is it like a masculine -chan? Like -kun? Oh well :))
emmeline08 chapter 2 . 11/22
Awww this is so sweet! Even though you said that this was more into friendship, i just hope theyll end up in the end :))
emmeline08 chapter 1 . 11/22
Haha! Overthinking ryoma )) i bet sakuno was actually planning to give that last box to ryoma :))
This is hilarious! Hahahahaha! Their game of tag suddenly turned into something scary! Hahahaha!
luna22x chapter 6 . 6/16
this was really cute and good
fangirl chapter 6 . 1/22
this is so continue this story. i really love job.
montclaire06 chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Nyahahaha this is so funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Hahaha. That was a funny omake!
Maria-Reynne chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Ryoma was floored :D
It's good! Update as soon as you can.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
I can just imagine the glowing red eyes of Ryoma chasing the poor guys. It's like watching a horror/comedy show *giggle*
rats xp chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
i hope you are able to update again soon, or at least before October :3
JC-zala chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Ryoma getting dumbstruck actually doesn't sound so farfetched. I could definitely picture him with that surprised look on his face, especially when it comes to Sakuno. She has this rare charm that draws him in like a magnet. She's definitely one of a kind, and Ryoma treasures here.

Great job on the one-shots. I really enjoyed my time reading them.
JC-zala chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
It's a fact that Sakuno is a promising player in tennis in the manga. Her progress is good. I believe that she has the proper work ethic and discipline to grow stronger, so it's not impossible for her to be the vice-captain.

This one was quite short, but I still enjoyed it nevertheless.
JC-zala chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Oh, that was so sweet!

Well, as a young boy, tennis was the sole purpose of his life. It's easy for young kids to prioritize sports, hobbies, and games first before romance. It takes a while to get it into their system. As they mature, so will their feelings. Ryoma has finally realized that there were more important things than tennis. He realized how much Sakuno meant to him. He had hurt her, and now he wanted her back. I find this quite realistic. It's very well-written.