Reviews for MythBusters
missdauxian chapter 6 . 5/13
Ryusako ftw!
As much as I don't like chapter 4 because its like there will be no RyomaXSakuno anymore, it is reality.. Gotta win her heart again. :)
Love the series!
emmeline08 chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
This is heartbreaking /3 nooooooo, Sakuno take him back please /3
emmeline08 chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
Kyaaaa! They kissed! I thought you were sure with this just being friendship but omg! Squeal wrthy!

And omg this chapter. HAHAHA its like crack ))) a murderous ryoma is crazy! And yes, he is as crazy as his senpai tachi! X)

Although, what does -chin mean? Is it like a masculine -chan? Like -kun? Oh well :))
emmeline08 chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
Awww this is so sweet! Even though you said that this was more into friendship, i just hope theyll end up in the end :))
emmeline08 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Haha! Overthinking ryoma )) i bet sakuno was actually planning to give that last box to ryoma :))
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
This is hilarious! Hahahahaha! Their game of tag suddenly turned into something scary! Hahahaha!
Lunas-paradox chapter 6 . 6/16/2015
this was really cute and good
fangirl chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
this is so continue this story. i really love job.
montclaire06 chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Nyahahaha this is so funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Hahaha. That was a funny omake!
Maria-Reynne chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Ryoma was floored :D
It's good! Update as soon as you can.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
I can just imagine the glowing red eyes of Ryoma chasing the poor guys. It's like watching a horror/comedy show *giggle*
rats xp chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
LOVE YOUR STORY!
i hope you are able to update again soon, or at least before October :3
JC-zala chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Ryoma getting dumbstruck actually doesn't sound so farfetched. I could definitely picture him with that surprised look on his face, especially when it comes to Sakuno. She has this rare charm that draws him in like a magnet. She's definitely one of a kind, and Ryoma treasures here.

Great job on the one-shots. I really enjoyed my time reading them.
JC-zala chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
It's a fact that Sakuno is a promising player in tennis in the manga. Her progress is good. I believe that she has the proper work ethic and discipline to grow stronger, so it's not impossible for her to be the vice-captain.

This one was quite short, but I still enjoyed it nevertheless.