Reviews for Counterstrike: Why Are We Here?
Wau chapter 1 . 10/1
So Nice
Blue050645TL chapter 1 . 6/14
"What are we doing here?"
"Huh?"
"I said, what are we doing here?"
"It's one of life's great mysteries, isn't it. What are we doing here? I mean, are we the product of... some cosmic coincidence or, is there really a God... watching everything? You know, with a plan for us and stuff. I don't know man, but it keeps me up at night."

...

"What? I meant what are we doing here, in this stupid war?"
"Oh, uh... yeah."
"What was all that stuff about God?
"Uh... hm? Nothing.
"You wanna talk about it?
"No."
"You sure?"
"Yeah."
"Seriously though, what are we doing here? Far as I can tell, it's just a random urban settlement in the middle of nowhere, with no way in or out."
"Mhm."
"And the only reason that we came here, is because they have two places to put bombs over there. And the only reason they have to put bombs over there is because we came here."
"Yeah, that's because we're fighting each other."

RvB came to mind at the title.
Tracer chapter 1 . 1/15
Be careful what you wish for...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This is good, are you going to continue?
holamate chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
i am counter trike 1.6 player but what mod you are playing really i didnt understand, zombie or elite crew, enemy is enemy :D
Luke chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I lol'd. Good job buddy
EagleStrigi chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
lol! Liked it, liked it a lot!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I'm pretty sure it's spelled Steryr
Astrogamer chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Hehe. That must be exactly what our little fellows must be wondering, ya know. you should continue this. but with more swearing and game stuff like lag or AFK guys. Or guys blaming the server.
momo chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I like frogs.
Yo it's Yoshia chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I get it. It's based on the Strangerhood. GOOD REFERENCE BRO CANT WAIT FOR SESAON 2!
Darnitize chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I would say the start resemble Red vs. Blue alot but you manege to create a universe to a online game rather good, you name some characters and give them human-like mindset, good job
Italian Yakuza chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Just asking, did you based this on Red vs Blue?