Reviews for Never trust a statistic you didn't forge yourself
technoeNaruto chapter 1 . 3/24
Sue is just too funny sometimes. Out of instinct I probably would have stood up too. Brittany and Santana are adorable.
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I love this. That moment where Quinn took Rachel's hand was so sweet and that ending was hilarious!
RomanaOne-FAN chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Hee. Yay for Sue pointing out they are all minority, in this case gay, except Finn. (Though I stand firm in the believe there is UST between Finn and Puck, and later the Sam/Puck is damn obvious "dude, your mouth is huge how many balls can you fit in there?" "i don't know, i've never had any balls in my mouth, have you?")

And, in regards to the weird clubs at McKinley, I saw a screencap on Tumblr of Mercedes in front of the sign-up board, and whoever has posted it had circled two posters: Ninja Club and Zombie Apocalypse Survival Club.
TheTameDragon chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
gotta love Sue and her plans that never fail i mean if she really wanted to destroy glee club they would have stopped taping after episode 3. she totally should have dragged them out of the closet it would have prevented a lot of drama
lovering chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
HILARIOUS.
Jedzie chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I LOVE your take on Sue in your stories, but this one was hilarious. Great work :D
kerigansmh chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Love your Sue Sylvester.
sarasunnyshine chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
i LOVE Sue Sylvester. Forever and ever amen. This was glorious.
Shrimp Mayo chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Brittana Faberry Sue Sylvester Finn Bashing Epicness
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is one of the funniest stories I've ever read! What makes it funnier is that this could have realistically happened.
ButcWolf chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Sue just savedGlee club by getting to worst two out of the picture! Yay!
Cassicio chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Heeheehee. This really made me just smile. I love the subtly unsubtle Finn!bashing :)
Phoebex13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This. Was SO FREAKING EPIC! Loved the little Finn bashing at the end ;) Go Quinn for choosing Rachel! I really liked this. And that's how Sue sees it
shippingheart chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Cool. I love how in depth Sue's thoughts or description of her was in the beginning. I thought it was pretty realistic.