Reviews for Hot 'N Cold
orchidluv chapter 7 . 6/11
Im wondering if maybe English isnt your first language or not, but this story is great, concept, plot, etc...But it really needs a beta.
orchidluv chapter 1 . 6/10
Bella didn't attack Edward...words of offence wouldn't be a violation of the treaty. Technically Rose broke it by physically attacking Bella.
Kushka chapter 17 . 1/18
Great story
NotoriousNat chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
Love this but i think you should do a sequel of the next generation :D

NOTORIOUSNAT
XX
abbyweyr chapter 18 . 1/7/2013
Best wishes for the contest.
abbyweyr chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
Nice wrap up. Enjoyable story. Didn't care for the torture, too much info. Glad I waited until it was completed. Yes, the grammar, catching typos got better. You had suitable quiet maybe even humorous spots to break up the tensions. I'll take a look at some other stories.
abbyweyr chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
Nice names for the twins. Nice to be one of each. Great that she survived and has forever with Edward and children.
abbyweyr chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
Sad that the Cullens are so smart but still can't figure out that the babies are thirsty. One of my sore points with the original.
abbyweyr chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
Well at least they are hearing the heart beats. Edward being his usual fear for Bella, no hope self.
abbyweyr chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
If she was still phasing, she should not be pregnant. Body treating it as an infection does sort of make sense. More drama now.
abbyweyr chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Good for Leah and Jacob.
abbyweyr chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
Glad to be rid of the Volturi! Nice gathering of forces to overwhelm the guard. Timing good to prevent the rapes.
abbyweyr chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
Evil Aro. Hope he dies before the end.
abbyweyr chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
oh my...she doesn't know what getting into. Doing that to Edward...lies and physically hurting him... not good. So glad this is completed and I can keep reading.
abbyweyr chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Well at least they see Sam's part in the fight. Understandable not to allow Bella back at La Push.