Reviews for Together Again
nereida.luna chapter 1 . 7/27
Just perfect!
Loveeed it!
DemolitionLvr chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I really really like this. it was cute. :)
RobRaealltheway chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Aww...loved it! It was so sweet near the end. :D

I saw that you wrote a sequel to this so I'm going to go read that now! :D
NANLIT chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I thought it was a good story, showing them after the Titans have broken up. Nightwing and Raven woud be a great duo. I wonder if Rachel at least left a note before she left. I'm wondering what the point of Paul was. It didn't even seem like he really was Rachel's boyfriend because he had no real impact. I think it would have been better without Psul there because he barely had any presence. Now on the other hand, if you had been showing him more and showing them having a real breakup, that'd be something else. If I read this without the mrntions of Paul, there is really no change in the story.
doctorcastle chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
this was amazing!
Anthropologicality chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Aww, I love it! Yeah, it was a little OOC, but whatever. I don't mind. :)

Anyway, I love "Something Borrowed," too; have you read the book? I'm working on reading all of that author's books. Out of five, I've read three, plus I'm about 3/4 of the way through another one.

Only thing I noticed: Why did Marcie call her Raven? I thought nobody knew her as Raven, only Rachel. I'd love to read more if you ever decided to, but I know you're busy with all of those stories you've got. :b Speaking of which, I'm on chapter 32 of "New vs. Old" right now.
marcialouise chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I enjoyed that :) I did feel sorry for Paul, seemed like a nice guy and all but ROBRAE FOREVAA ! You did a pretty good job writing that and it was really cute. Keep it up.

Star Melody chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Let me just start this by saying I loved "something Borrowed" I had no idea what an awesome movie that was going to be when I went to see it. Moving on, I would have liked for this to be longer. I know you said one-shot cause you're busy but...maybe when you have more free time you ought to elaborate on it more? I thought it was awesome. I love your style and I loved Marcie's response to NightWing. Hehe. Anyway thanks for the smile this gave me.
DeadlyDarkAngel chapter 1 . 7/20/2011