Reviews for The Fall
Daryl chapter 4 . 7/26
good chapter, i like the talk they had at the end. update soon
Kennayil chapter 4 . 7/2
Judging from the date stamps, it will be a while before your next update. If that's what it takes to keep reading quality like this, I'm all for it. You obviously have a plan in mind, and you're not in any rush to get to the end. Keep it up, the character interplay is realistic. I like that.

Follow has been checked.
Okey chapter 4 . 3/26
I must say that I am loving the story this far, I really want to know what is coming next
PinkWillow chapter 4 . 2/9
Great story! Please update?
levi97100 chapter 4 . 1/30
This is really good so far I hope update it soon so I can keep reading this awesome story, The plot is very interesting and the characters are in character to keep up the good work! :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 1/30
Very good story here. Great job with all the characters.

Personally, I really hope Ron can use his powers so he can, at least, cut Shego's mockery on his and Kim's relationship.

Keep the good writing.
Good amazing I like it You're awesome omg omg more updates please!
Redline57 chapter 4 . 1/26
This was so cool that you updated this! Awesome job, Nice chapter!
Obsessive Imaginings chapter 4 . 1/26
First of all good to see new Trahern chapters, I am happy. This one was good. Smooth readability. Nice Banter between Shego and Kim. Please get us another chapter as soon as you can and thank you for this one!
Guyver333 chapter 4 . 1/25
great story keep it up
GabrielBlade chapter 4 . 1/25
Yay, more Trahearn! And yes, it's an update to The Fall! I loved the start of this, so I'm glad you've picked this up again!
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 1/25
Well, Kim and Shego talking is a start to get everything out in the open let some loud resentful feelings get free... I guess.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Poetheather1 chapter 4 . 1/25
Nice development in the story.
zzzoo99 chapter 4 . 1/25
I was waiting for this chapter please please keep it up
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Well it didn't say completed, so I do hope this continues. It's is sad and I feel bad because I may only have half sisters that I haven't even met, but I would be torn if something happened to them. I was lost for the longest time until one of them connected me, then it's like the chink in my armor was repaired. I think I'd be in the same position as Shego if I lost them, it just would leave me so bare and hollow. I do hope you continue this, if for no other reason to see Shego get passed this and maybe open up to Kim.