Reviews for The Fall
Why'dya stop writing?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
please continue, this is really interesting and an original story!
Daryl chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
good chapter, i like the talk they had at the end. update soon
Kennayil chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
Judging from the date stamps, it will be a while before your next update. If that's what it takes to keep reading quality like this, I'm all for it. You obviously have a plan in mind, and you're not in any rush to get to the end. Keep it up, the character interplay is realistic. I like that.

Follow has been checked.
Okey chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
I must say that I am loving the story this far, I really want to know what is coming next
PinkWillow chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
Great story! Please update?
levi97100 chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
This is really good so far I hope update it soon so I can keep reading this awesome story, The plot is very interesting and the characters are in character to keep up the good work! :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
Very good story here. Great job with all the characters.

Personally, I really hope Ron can use his powers so he can, at least, cut Shego's mockery on his and Kim's relationship.

Keep the good writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
Good amazing I like it You're awesome omg omg more updates please!
Redline57 chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
This was so cool that you updated this! Awesome job, Nice chapter!
Obsessive Imaginings chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
First of all good to see new Trahern chapters, I am happy. This one was good. Smooth readability. Nice Banter between Shego and Kim. Please get us another chapter as soon as you can and thank you for this one!
Guyver333 chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
great story keep it up
CelendilAU chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
Yay, more Trahearn! And yes, it's an update to The Fall! I loved the start of this, so I'm glad you've picked this up again!
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
Well, Kim and Shego talking is a start to get everything out in the open let some loud resentful feelings get free... I guess.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Poetheather1 chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
Nice development in the story.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »