Reviews for The Fall
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Well it didn't say completed, so I do hope this continues. It's is sad and I feel bad because I may only have half sisters that I haven't even met, but I would be torn if something happened to them. I was lost for the longest time until one of them connected me, then it's like the chink in my armor was repaired. I think I'd be in the same position as Shego if I lost them, it just would leave me so bare and hollow. I do hope you continue this, if for no other reason to see Shego get passed this and maybe open up to Kim.
zzzoo99 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
keep it coming
crkswolf chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Wow this is amazing ! Keep it up this is sooo cool !
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
This is an interesting story. Why is there so little reviews and less chapters? :(
Soraya Hernandez chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Please Write
bree chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
really good, needing more!
Cool chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Very nice chapter! Maybe some more logo in the next one?
Veldrisk chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Very good so far. I look forward to the next chapter.
rest for the wicked chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Very interesting concept and I will admit that it has me wanting to move rather far away from California in the event that something like this did occur. Crippling fear aside, I thoroughly enjoyed the chemistry you have set up so far and the explanation of the destruction was extremely impressive.
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Sounds like its rescue mode.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Interesting! I'd love to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Um radiation suits only protect against alpha and beta minus decay radiation. Fast neutrons gammas and thermal neutrons will still get through. Maybe if they had a shit to the of hafnium to dump on it to absorb all the neutrons but still. Also that saying what doesn't kill you makes u stronger doesn't apply to radiation. Your cells will a) be fine and continue to split as normal, b) die c) split and then both daughter cells die, or d) split and make bad cells. D is cancer. The more radiation you get will increase this likelihood as you only have so many cells. Usually nuclear power is extreemy safe as there are a backups to your backups to your backups. But yeah is spose all that water would thermalize the neutrons and with no ... hmm. Hot rock heats coolant and coolant acts as moderator to thermazlize neutrons create more fissions... ah crap I don't remember. It would be like a cold water casually I would think which would cause reactor power to jump. But reactors are designed so if all the rods are deposited except one even if its fully removed there is enough negative reactivity to keep reactor sub critical creating 10 to the negative something power by absorbing majority of neutrons via the poisons that are built into the rods. Wait civilian reactor have no where near that much uranium and its only purified to like 3% or something. They have to shutdown every 18 months or something . Ack really sleepy. Don't wanna take exam onthis tomorrow
kirbster676 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Great update and story, I don't recall ever reading one with a disaster such as this. Plus Shego making a reference to Anne is always a plus.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Cool an update in who knows how long. Update ASAP please
madmopar chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
very entertaning i cant wait for more