Reviews for Boxes Vs Books
MooseOnTheLoose chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Weng
MissBliss8527 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Laser screwdriver? I am DEFINITELY reviewing. XD I hope that one day you regain your motivation. :)
PhoenixPhlame chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Just a quick note to say that I really like this story so far, and I hope you continue it!

I'm hoping L won't die in the end :-)
The Fiery Crow chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Since when is The Doctor shy about mentioning he's a Time Lord when specifically asked?

Girl in the fireplace, when someone mentions the king of france

"Oh yeah? Well I'm the Lord of Time"

Voyage of the damned has his epic introduction speech which starts with "I'm The Doctor, I'm a Time Lord, I'm from the planet Gallifrey" etc. and I'm sure there are other examples but I can't think of them off the top of my head.
HyoomanBean chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Loooooooove your story and am sad no one else has reviewed and that you haven't continued yet! Just cuz I really want to read the rest of this story, I'll just put a few ideas out on the table...

I am definitely no pro at this, but I have an idea on what you could do...

-L has some super-smart rant thing going on about why he can mostly trust Dr.

-Dr. not hesitant at all to touch notebook

-Is a little skeptical on how the notebooks kill people, because as far as I know, it isn't really science involved

-Dr. has a sciency rant about why if you just write a name in a notebook the person just kinda dies "not entirely possible blah blah"

Sorry if I just totally wasted ur time reading this, but I really want to see the next chappie... PURDY PURDY PLEEZE UPDATE SOON!
ReturntoZero1 chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Yay more fun! I am beginning to get really interested in this and I look forward to read another wonderful chapter from you! :D
ReturntoZero1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This a nice mix. I love both Doctor Who and Death Note so thanks for combining them. L is so funny and cute with Light. They make my heart leap with joy. Love the story so far and keep up the good work! :D
BundleofContradictions chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
I'm new to the Who franchise, and have an old love/hate relationship with Death Note (Love: The way the badguys are taken out at the end of the manga and anime, Matsuda!, Mikami's humorous obsessiveness, L's quirks, Mello's amoral behavior, Near's friggin' toys, the name "Quillish Wammy" and his crazy orphanage, Ryuk, y'know, just about everything in DN that's wacky, funny, and/or love-to-hate. I hate the women in the series. How could 2 Shinigami fall in love with Misa? How? How is that even possible? She's an amoral, murderous ditz! As is just about every woman who falls in love with the obviously uninterested Light, and willing to kill for him.)

Anyway, you hooked onto the wackiness of Death Note and the interesting idea of Doctor Who (the 11th one, with Amy and Rory) investigating the Death Note and possibly having fun conversations with Ryuk in the process! Keep going! (Oh, and I love review replies, so I hope you can throw me an email or PM! Thanks!)
Terminated Profile chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Hey! It's me! It's a good story, but I don't have any idea what's going on with the Death Note thing, because I don't read it, as you know. But keep going, it's really good.

From me...
r chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
interesting concept. will you continue?