Reviews for Wordhammer's Mad Ideas
bearblue chapter 6 . 11/4
This just keeps getting better. And weirdly, I actually like Bob. Well done.
bearblue chapter 3 . 11/4
This was... hilarious. Thank you for sharing this.
Zoanzon chapter 6 . 8/14
Just too darn funny!
SablePhoenix chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Very cool idea!
CazPeak chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Wow. Pedophile!Tonks gets the hero killed and makes up for it by taking over his life. I might read that if Stephanie Meyers publishes another Twilight book. With that exception, though, I can't imagine ANY other story wouldn't take priority... and even then, Stephanie might still win out. *shudders*
dragoncreators chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
That's great! I always thought Riddle would have won easily if he just rose through the ranks of the ministry, gaining allies and followers and blackmail along the way, just as he did in Hogwarts... Really, why did he pick Horcruxes? If he became powerful enough, he could have even gotten the philosophers stone! Really, what is the use of living forever if he is to insane to enjoy it? I mean, he has only 0.78125 percent of his soul left! Really, he could have been looked up to as a icon, even better than grindlewald and the Bumblebee combined! He could have gotten away with Genicide, even praised for it! (though then, as each pureblood couple only had 1 child, they would have inbreed themselves to extinction... the REAL cause for squibs - who then were kicked out or killed, then breed with muggles making muggleborns who were then killed... yeah...) So really, Horcruxes were his downfall.
Random number generator chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Nice chapter, I really liked battle scene - maybe because it was way more chaotic than typical ones, lack of the great masters of magic, really interesting spells and tactics rather that attempting to make somebody awesome by stating that (s)he is powerful.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
›› Hermione blushed. Ron grinned.
Uh, isn't Hermione still hopping mad at Ron for *MURDERING* Kreacher?

Anyway, fun. Thanks for the update.
badkidoh chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Well good chapter although I still don't Like Ron & Hermione as a couple unless it's a
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
...this went from interesting to unpalatable very quickly. Seriously its people like you who make life difficult constantly perpetuating the erroneous idea that Ron and Hermione should be a couple.

Well written but just...ugh.
Zikarn Krais chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Sad fact is that I don't think Moody ever got his chance.

The year in which he could've interacted most with Harry without larger war concerns was when he got replaced.

Tis the pity.
kffs chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Nicely done
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
›› "Where in the world did you hide that one?"
LOL! This put tea on my keyboard.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »