Reviews for Wordhammer's Mad Ideas
Just too darn funny!
SablePhoenix chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Very cool idea!
CazPeak chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Wow. Pedophile!Tonks gets the hero killed and makes up for it by taking over his life. I might read that if Stephanie Meyers publishes another Twilight book. With that exception, though, I can't imagine ANY other story wouldn't take priority... and even then, Stephanie might still win out. *shudders*
dragoncreators chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
That's great! I always thought Riddle would have won easily if he just rose through the ranks of the ministry, gaining allies and followers and blackmail along the way, just as he did in Hogwarts... Really, why did he pick Horcruxes? If he became powerful enough, he could have even gotten the philosophers stone! Really, what is the use of living forever if he is to insane to enjoy it? I mean, he has only 0.78125 percent of his soul left! Really, he could have been looked up to as a icon, even better than grindlewald and the Bumblebee combined! He could have gotten away with Genicide, even praised for it! (though then, as each pureblood couple only had 1 child, they would have inbreed themselves to extinction... the REAL cause for squibs - who then were kicked out or killed, then breed with muggles making muggleborns who were then killed... yeah...) So really, Horcruxes were his downfall.
Random number generator chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Nice chapter, I really liked battle scene - maybe because it was way more chaotic than typical ones, lack of the great masters of magic, really interesting spells and tactics rather that attempting to make somebody awesome by stating that (s)he is powerful.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
›› Hermione blushed. Ron grinned.
Uh, isn't Hermione still hopping mad at Ron for *MURDERING* Kreacher?

Anyway, fun. Thanks for the update.
badkidoh chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Well good chapter although I still don't Like Ron & Hermione as a couple unless it's a
Ron/Harry/Hermione.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
...this went from interesting to unpalatable very quickly. Seriously its people like you who make life difficult constantly perpetuating the erroneous idea that Ron and Hermione should be a couple.

Well written but just...ugh.
Zikarn Krais chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Sad fact is that I don't think Moody ever got his chance.

The year in which he could've interacted most with Harry without larger war concerns was when he got replaced.

Tis the pity.
kffs chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Nicely done
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
›› "Where in the world did you hide that one?"
LOL! This put tea on my keyboard.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Holy shit! There's no better response. This is an amazing concept; dark, yet interesting. I wonder how completely Tonks will submerge herself in the memories of Harry's. Here's an interesting concept: start the story off with Harry getting to Hogwarts, but noticing something 'off' about himself. As the story progresses, he realizes that he had knowledge that he shouldn't have, and is missing a few memories or habits that he should have. The EPILOGUE would be the above story with the story ending with:
"... I'm Harry. I need to change clothes."
Obliviate
Harry-Tonks stood up from the table and slid past the men staring at him. He strode out of the room with as much confidence as he could muster and then tromped up the stairs to kype some of Sirius' old clothes.
He wondered why he was wearing the thong, tights and bra beneath his robes that were currently pulling at tender parts in very uncomfortable ways.
Random number generator chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
This is also really interesting one, also as a oneshot.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I find it hilarious that Harry failed to notice problems that Dementor attached to Horcrux will cause.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »