Reviews for Wordhammer's Mad Ideas
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
›› Hermione blushed. Ron grinned.
Uh, isn't Hermione still hopping mad at Ron for *MURDERING* Kreacher?

Anyway, fun. Thanks for the update.
badkidoh chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Well good chapter although I still don't Like Ron & Hermione as a couple unless it's a
Ron/Harry/Hermione.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
...this went from interesting to unpalatable very quickly. Seriously its people like you who make life difficult constantly perpetuating the erroneous idea that Ron and Hermione should be a couple.

Well written but just...ugh.
Zikarn Krais chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Sad fact is that I don't think Moody ever got his chance.

The year in which he could've interacted most with Harry without larger war concerns was when he got replaced.

Tis the pity.
kffs chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Nicely done
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
›› "Where in the world did you hide that one?"
LOL! This put tea on my keyboard.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Holy shit! There's no better response. This is an amazing concept; dark, yet interesting. I wonder how completely Tonks will submerge herself in the memories of Harry's. Here's an interesting concept: start the story off with Harry getting to Hogwarts, but noticing something 'off' about himself. As the story progresses, he realizes that he had knowledge that he shouldn't have, and is missing a few memories or habits that he should have. The EPILOGUE would be the above story with the story ending with:
"... I'm Harry. I need to change clothes."
Obliviate
Harry-Tonks stood up from the table and slid past the men staring at him. He strode out of the room with as much confidence as he could muster and then tromped up the stairs to kype some of Sirius' old clothes.
He wondered why he was wearing the thong, tights and bra beneath his robes that were currently pulling at tender parts in very uncomfortable ways.
Random number generator chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
This is also really interesting one, also as a oneshot.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I find it hilarious that Harry failed to notice problems that Dementor attached to Horcrux will cause.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
this is definitely the most bizar and amusing way I have ever read about to get rid of a horcrux haha
love it!
2313021 chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
"One more try- close."

"Close & wriggle seductively."

Harry clapped Ron on the back while suppressing a cackle. "Ahh... yeah. That'll work."

Jesus fuck, that's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
AGirlWithTooManyFnadoms chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Ok for the first and third I was LMAO. The second I was 'Ha in your face Riddle!' and for the fourth I was like umm... Wait for it ... WTF?!
Not-A-Spy chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Fast. Brutal. Interesting.
red neo ranger chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
loved it keep it up
Godofbicsuit chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
weird as all hell, and bloody interesting to boot.
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »