Reviews for Forgotten Gods
Lucillia chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
I know that it's been a good long while, but this was just getting good and if you can find the inspiration, I'd be glad to read it.
The Weird Someone chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Why would they be worried about Hathor? Wouldn't they be more worried about another Goa'uld like Seth?
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Great story! Please write more.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Oh wow, that A/N. Shezmu is absolutely perfect for being Methos.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
There is, in fact, *world-class* fishing in Wyoming. Which is not BC, despite what your television tells you.
Ariana Deralte chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
Interesting ideas. I would like to see more, now that you've introduced a plot:)
Starshinedown chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
I'm really liking these history snippets, and how the two worlds tie into one another.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
Interesting.
GoldenRat chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Kind of disjointed chapters so far. But I'm looking forward to reading more that explains.
PatriciaS chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Interesting way to bring SG1 in, so the chase is on. looking forward to it and thanks for sharing.
malu31 chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Well done. You know your mythology. I await further chapters with interest!
Sable Cold chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
Let me get this straight, Connor at one time took the head of one who had been old enough to meet the Asgard face to face?

Methos of course is old enough to have seen at least the tail end of the rebellion that sent Ra packing. I think he even lived in the same area at the time.

The other two I don't get and might be OC's, but Tia if I'm not mistaken is a full-fledged adult Goa'uld with the adaptations their race has for swimming in water. Most of it gets shed when they take hosts.

On the whole, I'm interested in seeing how this goes.
PatriciaS chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Instersting idea and slant on the history. thanks for sharing.
Irda chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.