Reviews for Web Of Deception
Lexy chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
...okay then creepy stalker much Kendall ? I'm not sure if Kendal wants to get rid of any competition so that he can f*ck Dean or so that he can "make Dean his older brother" , or maybe both
LaurenEP18 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I loved this story! I liked how you captured each of the brother's personalities wonderfully. I have read almost all of your other stories and I really enjoy them! I can't wait for another one. :)
Colby's girl chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
Enjoyed every chapter. Thanks!
Kirabaros chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
Yay the end and Sammy is okay!

That was a good story and I'm glad Dean ganked that Kendall's a.s.s. Great job and I hope another story comes out soon.
hotshow chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
This story was very good. Thank you.
angeleyenc chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
aww! loved it! :D
ccase13 chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
Even in their terrible grief the brothers still care deeply for one another, under deep macho cover in Dean's case.
Sparkiebunny chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
Lovely end to an awesome story! Looking forward to more from you! :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
Great story. I like Dr. Javier. And I believe that Sam and Dean have a Doctor they can trust. Please keep up the great work.
ccase13 chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
I feel sorry for the poor doctor but at least he managed to pick up and fire the salt loaded shotgun. I hope the doctor remembers his CPR if Sam's not breathing.
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
More Please! thanks
angeleyenc chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
evil cliffy! :D plz update!
kiwimoonelmo chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
Did I enjoy it?Of course I has been a brilliant story from start to finish.I'm sad that the last chapter is coming up but it's been well worth
casammy chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
come dean ! Please it ends for being hot and go out, once and for all for the damned kendall, which remains forever in the hell
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
Great chapter and excellent cliffie!