Reviews for Driving to Kansas
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Oh this was wonderful! You should write a 2nd part in Sam's PoV over the phone with Dean. I'd love to hear what all Sam had to say to Dean! LOL Awesome job, girl!
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
hahaha! Wow Dean! lol that is awesome. Absolutely terrific! Hahahhaha! I'm grinning so hard, I loved Dean's constant badgering. So cute :3 hehee
Ani101 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is such a good story! I can see Dean behaving exactly this way and plus it was a missing scene that SO badly needed to be filled! The sandwiches thing is great, so Dean, it made me laugh reading it! This is really really good, you write them really well!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Love the concern streaming through Dean's voice.
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This was so special.

The literary techniques you employed here were amazingly effective. You manage to have the boys say so much to each other, without actually saying it.

This passage just about killed me...

"Okay, so you've got the car, the directions, your phone, your wallet, food and water. What else do you need?"

Then he got quiet and cleared his throat and kind of glanced over at me like he was afraid I heard something he'd rather I hadn't heard.

"Yeah, same here..."

Again, you spoke volumes in what you didn't say.

This was brotherly bonding at its best.

Great job Clair.
Sauterelle chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Your story was adorable, with a bossy Dean and I loved when he said "Don't talk with your mouth full", that made me smile.

I'm sorry for my English, it's the first time I'm writing a review in English.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was awesome! I loved the one-sided phone call. You could practically hear Sam's side. Loved it! Dean being all bossy and all.
Etta.Ju chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Very good and truthful! Thanks :)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Thanks for the smile!

I loved Dean's conversation with Sam. I could just picture Dean's face when he answered the phone and his brother was on the line. I had to laugh a few times while I read Dean's instructions to Sam, but also had to smile as I imagined Sam's responses. I love how the brothers can say they love each other without ever saying the words.

Your ending was wonderful! What a great idea. Dean and Bobby knew that Sam was awake and arriving soon, so that is why they didn't seem to surprised to see him.

Thanks! for sharing another story with us. I loved reading it.

Until next time, take care.
Ciya chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This would explain why Dean and Bobby didn't react with shock when they saw Sam sneak up behind Castiel.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I loved the one sided conversations Dean had with Sam. I easily picture all of Sam's responses in my head. Dean is such a worry wort parent, it is adorable.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Cool I like the conversations. Dean's questions are very big-brotherly (it's not a word, but you get my drift xD)

Kisses *

Rosetta
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Nicely done - how Sam got to the rendezvous in such a timely fashion, with Dean as remote mother hen. Good story.
Ainaof chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Great dialogue! I adored reading/listening to Dean as he bossed Sam around and getting the story from Bobby's point of view. There are times when you read something that you wish you could have seen on the screen, and this is one of those times. it would have been great to see this! Thanks so much!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Aah, loved how Dean was so bossy but concerned and caring and proud of his little brother! And Bobby having havarti cheese, what a surprise!

A great little fic, full of brotherliness, even though we only heard Dean's side of the phone conversation!