Reviews for Something Better Than Cookies
DragonsAndOwls437 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Omg I'm going nuts. This was amazing, creepy, sweet, scary, intense, passionate, beautiful, sickening, perfect, and twisted. I know that doesn't make sense... But it was! I mean, you totally freaked me out with the gory parts and you made me smile endearingly when you wrote those lovely moments... And such a twist with Harry and Tom and I just... WOW you rock. Thank you so much for posting this story. No, like seriously I mean that. Usually if I say that (if I bother to review at all..) I just really liked the story, but you actually gave me a new perspective. A new way to look at things! And oh gosh I could see poor Hermione asking Lucius for the crucios as proof - horrifying and heartbreaking and exactly what was needed all at once in those paragraphs detailing the events. I seriously loved this and I seriously hated it and I seriously can't believe how amazing you are! Can I even say inner turmoil?! Gosh you are awesome. This is awesome. I loved this story. Okay now I'm rambling, sorry. I'm like sleep-deprived as I try to think of different ways to compliment the story lol but seriously, it was awesome :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I'm not gonna lie. This is fucking awesome
LuresaSWTOR chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I enjoyed the story, it was a different twist. It flowed well, the dialogue was good, I loved that Ron and Harry were nuts and the Death Eaters were "the good guys". It was a compelling storyline. Nicely done!
The Idea Of Sarcasm chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
post/82825636075/something-better-than-cookies
outside the crayon box chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This was really good! You're a great writer, and this has all the elements of a good story. Like, u included romance without too much, and good dialogue, and everything! This has inspired me 2 go check out more of ur stories :)

Heart ya,
Joy
Gamer Girl chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Loved the twist. I also liked how you kind of made them insane and It was funny.
cristobal.keishajane chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I like the story.. especially the twist :)
Cat-Valdez chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
That was probably one of the best fan fictions I've read in a long time :)
TracesOfHumanity chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
cool story

I like the twist on their emotions, the darker side of everyone...
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I loved that! It was way to short to be a one shot! I wish there was more!
AmyPond159 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
i love love love love love this story!
yay chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I want to give both of them a puppy. And a hug. And cupcakes. This is so dark. But good.
RoseyBlack3422 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I really really liked the idea of Voldemort's side being good. I realy liked the story.
Heart.Or.Head chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
loved it. Hate ron and harry in this fic
Lilly.c1498 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011