Reviews for Something Better Than Cookies
Lupine Princess chapter 1 . 17h
I've been searching for forever for this story again. So glad I found it!
Maymae18 chapter 1 . 7/9
Actually Tom Riddle aka Voldemort was conceived under the effects of a love potion meaning he cannot love.
DLS chapter 1 . 3/12
What a strange story..
PenguinGirl94 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Hmm , whell your story started off good.. but then it had some parts that I had trouble believing.. If Tom felt protective of Hermione in the end, then what exactly in your view/this story what Tom's whole agenda..? It seemed like mid-way through the story the dark became the light and vise versa. And the children's names at the end... boy am I confused. Sirius ans Andromenda the originals were considered trators to the Black family.. (and Nymphadora through her mother Andromenda) but on the light side.. So were they not among the group Hermione hated..?
nikki-cole420 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Wow... just wow. I haven't read a story that had this kind of a twist and I have to say I really enjoyed it. it was amazing to say the least. your a wonderful writer and I hope you continue to write
DragonsAndOwls437 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Omg I'm going nuts. This was amazing, creepy, sweet, scary, intense, passionate, beautiful, sickening, perfect, and twisted. I know that doesn't make sense... But it was! I mean, you totally freaked me out with the gory parts and you made me smile endearingly when you wrote those lovely moments... And such a twist with Harry and Tom and I just... WOW you rock. Thank you so much for posting this story. No, like seriously I mean that. Usually if I say that (if I bother to review at all..) I just really liked the story, but you actually gave me a new perspective. A new way to look at things! And oh gosh I could see poor Hermione asking Lucius for the crucios as proof - horrifying and heartbreaking and exactly what was needed all at once in those paragraphs detailing the events. I seriously loved this and I seriously hated it and I seriously can't believe how amazing you are! Can I even say inner turmoil?! Gosh you are awesome. This is awesome. I loved this story. Okay now I'm rambling, sorry. I'm like sleep-deprived as I try to think of different ways to compliment the story lol but seriously, it was awesome :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I'm not gonna lie. This is fucking awesome
LuresaSWTOR chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I enjoyed the story, it was a different twist. It flowed well, the dialogue was good, I loved that Ron and Harry were nuts and the Death Eaters were "the good guys". It was a compelling storyline. Nicely done!
The Idea Of Sarcasm chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
post/82825636075/something-better-than-cookies
outside the crayon box chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This was really good! You're a great writer, and this has all the elements of a good story. Like, u included romance without too much, and good dialogue, and everything! This has inspired me 2 go check out more of ur stories :)

Heart ya,
Joy
Gamer Girl chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Loved the twist. I also liked how you kind of made them insane and It was funny.
cristobal.keishajane chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I like the story.. especially the twist :)
Cat-Valdez chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
That was probably one of the best fan fictions I've read in a long time :)
TracesOfHumanity chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
cool story

I like the twist on their emotions, the darker side of everyone...
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I loved that! It was way to short to be a one shot! I wish there was more!