Reviews for The Sorting Bucket
Oh my Rowling, THANK YOU! Lorcan is awesome, but no one writes him well. This is the best I've seen so far. He's not sappy, and he's actually in the story, unlike some fanfictions*cough, GreatApplePie, I'm talking about your work!cough* I can't believe there's no music videos of his song(s) on YouTube! There's plenty of Celestina Warbeck songs!
fannut chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
So glad you're back to this story!
crapmuffins chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
I have read the story.

End of review
Gwenlynn chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
The sorting bucket sure made interrsting matches. Ever considered doing crossovers? I am certain you would make some fine matchups. Anyway keep them coming.
T. H. Enesley chapter 15 . 2/21/2013
This is definitely not what I expected and I haven't figured out why I read this far. Bewildering.
crapmuffins chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
I'm not reviewing this because I'll get beaten up by wizards.
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
I can't remember why we don't like Bane. Does he try offering Harry off to Voldemort? I'm pretty sure that was Parkinson. This chapter was incredibly weird,but the good kind.
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
That was the sweetest thing ever. Hopefully you get to write a Remus fic soon, wouldn't that be fun? ;)
Crapmuffins6987 chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
That was really cool. I like the part with the killer tomatoes.
crapmuffins chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
That is the first thing you definitely notice. Good job on the internal monologue, I'd say it's pretty accurate.
NoxFlame172 chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
Good chapter...I've never been a nine-year old boy either, so I can't really comment on the emotions they have but it sounded alright! Look foward to the next chapter.
Aasiya333 chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
Oh...amazing!

That was a fantastic chapter
NoxFlame172 chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
Nice, cute chapter. Lorcan and Lysander are some of my favourite next-gen characters. I completely agree, after reading deathly hallows, I so thought that Dean & Luna would end up together, so I was a little disappointed when I heard about Rolf.

Anyway, look foward to the next chapter.
NoxFlame172 chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Wow...this chapter really freaked me out! You wrote this very well, I was completely drawn in to Amy's memories of the cave incident, and the fear that she felt. Great job.
NoxFlame172 chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
I like how you worked this pairing, I imagine that it must have been quite difficult to write. I liked the insight into Dennis' feelings on his brother's death and the reason why he died, I can totally see Colin returning to the battle to take pictures, not actually fight.