Reviews for Turn Around
PrincessLeia1560 chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Last line in chapter two was epic! (smirk) I will definitely be using that line at some point...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
You should make a follow up with either the mirror or video camera
AsianIggs1 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Oh my god XD First, best sex scene ever, especially Mihashi's last sentence, and two, Tajima. You nailed them all so perfectly XD
mimibeebee chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
THIS WAS REALLY WELL WRITTEN OMG GREAT JOB
SasuNarufan4ever chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Haha I loved the omake
gingerpro chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
lmao hahaha this is why i love tajima this is something i could see him actually saying good job!
Everythinganime14 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
You should make a story of them with the video camera :3
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Hahahaha! Tajima you are such a crude person! XD Abe staring... Gosh, that's like in the anime... Gotta go back and look at it. Mihashi knows!
AkurnaSkulblaka chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Lawl. My favourite part was 'Mihashi squeaked and put his hands over his butt, trying to shield it from everyone's eyes'

Mihashi's reactions, be they in the anime or in fanfiction, are priceless! Loved it!
Sweetloot chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
TAJIMA! I literally lost it at that! XD

I loved this, absolutely adored this. : D
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Fudge man that was HOT WHOO at last an actual lemon! This is one of the abemiha that I've read which has an awesome lemon scene! Hope you intend to make more XD. Make ABEMIHA PROUD! Whooo!
Such.Kawaii.Love chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
TeeHee I always love reading/watching a perverted Abe-kun and Mihashi-kun is so cute when Abe-kun say pervy stuff. You're a great writer keep going!
heavensentskysky chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
lovelyness!
HaruMihafan chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
On behalf of all HaruMiha fans I ask if you could write a preferably nononesided, nonangsty, maybe M rated fanfic or get someone else to produce it. Thank you very much happpy writing.
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
awesome i love this fic funny loving taijmas character way cool