Reviews for Between Bouts
Hishin Trueflame chapter 23 . 6/8
Thanks for the warning I guess, though I am a fair bit peeved I wont be reading this anymore cause of the incest, and honestly, was it REALLY necessary to have Kim and his goddamn mother bang?
FurrySaint chapter 11 . 4/30
OMG... The Puppy Dog Pout as a tactical weapon... I'm *DYING* here. XDDDD
FurrySaint chapter 9 . 4/30
This just keeps getting better and better. And by 'better', I mean, more perverted. XD I approve! XDD
FurrySaint chapter 8 . 4/30
Um... Holy shit. o_o *fans self* That was HOT AS HELL. Bravo. Bra-fucking-vo. o_o

I love when Ann is a reasonable person. *less-than-three*
FurrySaint chapter 4 . 4/30
"Don't judge me." XD

I'm sad that I haven't seen enough KP eps to catch when these take place. But I'm not taking the time to watch them between chapters. I'm liking this. Glad to read a KiGo fic that's not angsty.
Daryl chapter 40 . 3/26
good story, i enjoyed reading it. can't wait until i make my way to the sequel
Orionslave chapter 40 . 3/22
Amazing story,few typos here and there but excellent work! Thank you for publishing this here and bringing it to us readers! :)
Larom chapter 9 . 3/9
Great way to ruin a romance fic, asshole.
Daryl chapter 35 . 2/21
great ending for a great chapter
Daryl chapter 34 . 2/20
you write incest in a way that makes it acceptable to me. because god knows i normally find it icky
Daryl chapter 29 . 1/14
whoa, good chapter :)
Daryl chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
good chapter, this is so much better than what went on the actual show
animegamemaster6 chapter 40 . 11/30/2014
This entire story has been freaking amazing. Must read sequel. NOW.
guest chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
Holy moly!
Karu-DarkAngel chapter 23 . 10/17/2014
This fanfiction is so, so good. I never cared much for the Kim Possible fandom, but came across a kigo ff maybe a week ago and was pretty much instantly intrigued. From all the stories I've managed to get my hands on since then this is by far in one of the best. Sometimes it was too much sex for my personal preference, but the characters and the interaction is so well done one has to love this piece of fiction! Even though I don't know the episodes the chapters allude to, I can still understand what's going on and am not feeling thrown in at the deep end. And I like Shego, all pure evil and yet having that soft sport for Kim.
I have to admit however, that the mother/daughter scenes made me queasy at times. I don't mind it as Shego's fantasy of some sorts. As she said, she is evil and incest is one of the ultimate rule breakers in modern society. This is your fanfiction, and as the author you have every right to write what YOU want to... but sorry, you've lost me here. I don't doubt that the rest of this story will be as good as what I've read so far, but I just can't read it. Sex between parent and child is probably the only thing I absolutely can't stomach to read. I am aware that is my fault and not yours, and just want to say that I still respect you and your story.
I however ask you to take that note/warning you put here and also write it at the beginning of this fanfiction. There are people who don't want to read incest, and I don't think it's fair to let a bomb like that drop halfway through. Had I known what this would lead to I wouldn't have even started reading this story, and now I'm dissapointed that I can't read it to the end. As I said before, writing incest is your choice, but please I give us readers also the choice to choose whether we want to read it nor not.