Reviews for Between Bouts
Doesn't Matter42 chapter 40 . 6/29
OK, so this story was brilliant. Yes, a tad uncomfortable, and yes, considering some(a lot) of the Frozen stories I have read that is a bit hypocritical but regardless, this was absolutely brilliant. I loved it. And I have spent the last several chapters desperately hoping Kim picks Shego. Cause Ron is just no. And I have been thinking that whole time that if she picks Ron I am going to absolutely loathe you, so kudos to your writing skills; you made me care that much. Huge damned sigh. I guess it is time to start After Bouts and see what happens? Please, please let it be Kim and Shego...and yes, Anne. Please, please, please...
Hishin Trueflame chapter 23 . 6/8/2015
Thanks for the warning I guess, though I am a fair bit peeved I wont be reading this anymore cause of the incest, and honestly, was it REALLY necessary to have Kim and his goddamn mother bang?
FurrySaint chapter 11 . 4/30/2015
OMG... The Puppy Dog Pout as a tactical weapon... I'm *DYING* here. XDDDD
FurrySaint chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
This just keeps getting better and better. And by 'better', I mean, more perverted. XD I approve! XDD
FurrySaint chapter 8 . 4/30/2015
Um... Holy shit. o_o *fans self* That was HOT AS HELL. Bravo. Bra-fucking-vo. o_o

I love when Ann is a reasonable person. *less-than-three*
FurrySaint chapter 4 . 4/30/2015
"Don't judge me." XD

I'm sad that I haven't seen enough KP eps to catch when these take place. But I'm not taking the time to watch them between chapters. I'm liking this. Glad to read a KiGo fic that's not angsty.
Daryl chapter 40 . 3/26/2015
good story, i enjoyed reading it. can't wait until i make my way to the sequel
Orionslave chapter 40 . 3/22/2015
Amazing story,few typos here and there but excellent work! Thank you for publishing this here and bringing it to us readers! :)
Larom chapter 9 . 3/9/2015
Great way to ruin a romance fic, asshole.
Daryl chapter 35 . 2/21/2015
great ending for a great chapter
Daryl chapter 34 . 2/20/2015
you write incest in a way that makes it acceptable to me. because god knows i normally find it icky
Daryl chapter 29 . 1/14/2015
whoa, good chapter :)
Daryl chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
good chapter, this is so much better than what went on the actual show
animegamemaster6 chapter 40 . 11/30/2014
This entire story has been freaking amazing. Must read sequel. NOW.