Reviews for Out Of The Blue
Hadley Hemingway chapter 22 . 3/18
I've never heard of a "first look" photo shoot but I absolutely LOVE the idea of it - this one brought tears to my eyes. I also had to chuckle at the charm bracelet with the garbage can. This was a lovely story, and I'm so glad to have done a little digging for more of your words (after catching up again on "Pie" lol). Well done.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 20 . 3/18
Wonderful choices of song lyrics - I love "Neon Trees" - their lyrics say much more than the listener might realize at first, but they are so good. Great chapter.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 19 . 3/18
"I would cover her in pink band-aids if it would fix her hurt." Just lovely.
cullenmeadow chapter 22 . 3/5
Just came across this story, loved it! Thanks for sharing :)
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 22 . 1/3
Loved it! Devoured it on one day! ;) was such a good rollercoaster ride with me crying and even laughing! Wish it didn't have to end though! ;)
myhubbyissoedward chapter 22 . 9/6/2014
Love this are truly a great writer and can't wait to read more stories from you.
maphie chapter 22 . 8/12/2014
That was a lovely story. It was a little hard in pockets but I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/6/2014
This was so good! Loved it!
HardestHeart chapter 22 . 7/16/2014
This was so sweet and well written. How did it take me so long to find it?! This story should have all the reviews!
mytwilightaddiction chapter 22 . 6/27/2014
Awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it, I don't know I miss this little gem:)
shaz308 chapter 22 . 6/12/2014
Great to see their HEA.
shaz308 chapter 21 . 6/12/2014
Glad she finally made a decision to be with him.
shaz308 chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
Hopefully they will get her the help she needs.
shaz308 chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
Hopefully she will start therapy soon.
shaz308 chapter 18 . 6/12/2014
He's been writing a long time.