Reviews for Not Invited
janny.verveer chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
just going to cry myself to sleep here...
Peaceandunity chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Heart breaking and wonderful. I wish there was more
nickiandlogan chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Aw it was so sad but aw! I like what Jim said tho about god teaching dean!
Krytical chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Aw, poor Dean! Kids really do have their ways of being cruel.

I'd say it's very fitting that Dean would steal a balloon and give it to Sam.
Death-Muncher chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
This was cute!
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
I hope Dean gave him the whole bunch. Good story.
moira4eku chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
I still ache for Dean even though his Sammy made him feel better about not being invited to a dumb girl's party. I really enjoyed your story.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This just about broke my heart. No wonder Dean became antisocial! Funny though how women love him when he gets olde. Emily doesn't know what she is missing.
Aelan010 chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
*sniffs* i love weechesters.. you make me so happy posting this
Meggin Lane chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
I love that Dean ripped off one of the balloons from the mailbox and gave it to Sam- what a great way to have Dean feel better about not being invited by having give Sam a "free" gift!
Queen Bee chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Goodness but that tugged at my heartstrings! Thank goodness Dean had Sam to make him feel better!.

Great story!
Gord and V chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Such a sweet story! I loved Dean's reactions, however much they broke my heart. The ending of course was perfect too.

Peace out boy scout,

Gord and V
mantheharpies chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
This was honestly the cutest thing ever. I actually got all teary at a few points, which isnt easy to do. Amazing story.
mantheharpies chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Jdkwosms chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Awww! I wish there was more! I really enjoyed this because, not only was it well written, but it also had enough emotion (with the sensitive mentality of a child) to make the reader want to cry. I was too was the odd one out and no matter how much you try to tell yourself that it's nothing, it gets to you. And one can really see that here. I hope that there's more and thank you for this amazing story!