Reviews for The Blue Lagoon
Guest chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
That's it? Nooooooooo! This story is incredible I wish it didn't end here :(
Guest chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
This is an amazing story I haven't stopped reading for the last two days.. I am so tired lol im not sleeping so I can read this story. But every chapter breaks my heart a little bit im afraid to read the last chapter :/
royuki chapter 19 . 6/22/2014
Love this story. I'm sorry it hasn't been updated in a while. I just discovered it. Wish I knew about it earlier. It's quite beautiful.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
OMGoodness, it's not finished?! Ahhh- what an amazing story but Ahhh it is not finished? Please don't let the rest of your story go untold. You have done so much and put in so much work! This is awesome :)
seekingelephants chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
Please finish it? Pretty please? It's so good!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/2/2014
Truly heart wrenching and beauitful. I can only hope you will update or day... Until then I will reread.
Vixenu chapter 19 . 3/29/2014
Great story! Please update!
sarzah23 chapter 19 . 11/22/2013
Aww them being apart breaks my little heart! Thanks so much for writing though, this story is great! You are very talented! Keep up the good work! :) Rawr!
Mel chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
I like the concept of this story, wish they could have spent more time on the island though. I want them to run away together and find another island to live on
Guest chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
Please update. Really want to see this fic continued. Thanks.
catroyal210 chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
I love this story so much will you ever update again?
LittleGia chapter 19 . 4/6/2013
I wish you'd update this fic. I love it so much :(
FlameOfIllumination chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
I miss this story. I miss this epic Brittana. Please update!
The girls apart is just so..wrong.
acdc27 chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
I hope you decide to continue this story cause I too think it's the best on this site. But if you decide not to, thanks so much for what you have written and shared with us. I've thoroughly enjoyed every word.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
Please update this story. This is literally the best one on this site