Reviews for If You Can Meet With Triumph And Disaster
andrewpine chapter 37 . 9/7/2018
That was a ice that she could go out and meet new people and have fun.
andrewpine chapter 48 . 9/7/2018
I really did enjoy reading this story,it is just a shame you have seemed to stopped writing.I would have loved to see what you could draw out of that kind of yours.
andrewpine chapter 44 . 9/6/2018
Nice.
andrewpine chapter 33 . 9/6/2018
Harry was a dick to try to blame it all on H is the one that couldn't get his head out of his ass and decide whether to stay with Ginny or he really think she would keep taking him back whenever he got horny and decided he needed her?
andrewpine chapter 34 . 9/6/2018
Now if she can get past the night terrors her world would be just fine.
andrewpine chapter 31 . 9/6/2018
Figured they could not keep it a secret for what Harry will say once Ron goes running to him with the news?
andrewpine chapter 30 . 9/6/2018
She seriously needs to think about her and Ginny living together so they can be closer to each they have a girl I wonder if so just how much of the Veela will the baby have?
andrewpine chapter 28 . 9/6/2018
I am happy for the both of them,now they can move on with their life.I wonder if Hermione will move into Ginny's place now that she won't return to her flat?
andrewpine chapter 26 . 9/6/2018
andrewpine chapter 29 . 9/6/2018
Good she was finally able to move on past her fears.
andrewpine chapter 27 . 9/6/2018
Was he one of those lawyers that will take any case as long as it pays are is or was he part of the Death eaters support group?Will this help her exorcise her demons or put her back again? Really can't wait to see where you are going with they have more trouble ahead?What will happen when they finally come out to the rest of the family? Will they be making Molly happy and have some babies join the family?
andrewpine chapter 30 . 9/6/2018
I am really surprised that Molly hasn't caught on to the fact about those two unless she is still hung up on the idea of her and Ron getting back together and make grandbabies for her that she can't see what is in front of her? I gather she has nothing to do with her parents anymore? This will probably be what helps get her past her mental block when it comes to getting off.
andrewpine chapter 22 . 9/6/2018
She has a good friend in F is a perfect sounding board to help her get past her troubles.
andrewpine chapter 23 . 9/6/2018
This would probably be the best therapy she could really does not have any day in what she does anyway since she is an adult and she is not her mother even though she acts like it.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 9/5/2018
Hopefully she won't have anymore baddies messing with her life for quite some time and her and Ginny can settle into their where Morty. Will end up,maybe he can be her house elf.