Reviews for If You Can Meet With Triumph And Disaster
xLaShay chapter 48 . 5/21
I know this story has been finished years ago but I've only started reading HP Fanfics a while ago and now, even if my English sucks since I'm not a native speaker I try to give a review. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us! I just read it in one sitting, only taking breaks to allow my eyes to rest but I was captivated in an instant as I started reading the first chapter... it was a ride full of heartfelt emotions, melting fluff, humour that made me laugh to my heart's content and drama that had me crying... all in all, a fascinating story which is going to be on my favourite list. Thank you!
Kkerklaan chapter 48 . 10/31/2015
Great story! Would have been great if we saw any children from them! Maybe in a sequel?
lyraXIII chapter 48 . 11/5/2013
That was super cute :)
Rayna23 chapter 48 . 10/12/2013
Read this again as well keep it uP
webbj chapter 48 . 8/15/2013
I just had to read this one after reading your 'Here and There' story. This one was excellent too! They way you progress the overall story arc slowly, but detailed is really nice. Sometimes people just jump to crazy sex scenes, but you took the romantic route of easy (well not easy) progression. The speeches and feelings you used were very touching and real, even I got a little misty eyed at parts. This is a great romantic story that I really recommend to anyone looking for a romantic story with originality and depth.
kingmassey chapter 48 . 2/28/2013
Whoops. This review is a little late. Sorry about that!

I am fond of the story. It is quite backwards from the other one, however it still works. (:

You pulled off the take on the relationship. Since they are older, the way the approach the other makes sense. In the other story, they were younger so thy were less sure of the other.

I am not too sure about how everyone reacted to the news. It seems to me more people wouldn't accept them being together.

I love love love the way they started to understand Luna. When they first met her they thought she was crazy and now they understand her views more and accept her completely.

Usually, I am not big on public proposals. It just does not seem very personal. Though in the story, I can understand why Hermione did it the way she did. It worked for them.

As for the wedding, it was nice.

Overall, I loved the story. It is good for being the first public story you had. I am very impressed.
elliethemudblood chapter 25 . 12/18/2012
Amazing. 3
Guest chapter 48 . 12/4/2012
Excellent choice of song for them :) I want to thank you for a great story. I'm a bit down with my current relationship and reading this reminded me of love as something bigger than anything. I just one my happy ending, like they had theirs :)
Guest chapter 47 . 12/4/2012
Soo Romantic :) I want a wedding like that :'D Lovely chapter. Everything was so sweet and perfect. I love your work :)
Guest chapter 45 . 12/4/2012
It's nice to have a moment between Hermione and Ron to talk. It gives an insight to what the boys feel with them being together. Sweet and fun job here :)
Guest chapter 43 . 12/4/2012
This is soo sweet :) I like that it was George pushing the decision. I loved the twins, so having him behind Hermione finally asking the big question is awesome :)
Solsticio21 chapter 37 . 12/4/2012
This chapter was rather fun :) It's nice to explore other characters from your imagination and see them interacting with the main ones. Cool chapter.
Solsticio21 chapter 35 . 12/4/2012
Fantastic! I'm glad things are working better for them. And Hermione has a few prospects if things don't work with Ginny ;) lol Anyway, great job here.
Solsticio21 chapter 22 . 12/3/2012
I like Fleur's character too in the books. Someone like Bill wouldn't have fall in love with her, if she wasn't smart or interesting. Sometimes she's portrayed as a vain person or too snob, but she is sweet, and she's surely strong to be chosen to participate in a tournament like the one in the fourth book. So I'm glad you had made her an important part of your stories. I like her conection with Hermione and how you noticed how her help after the events in Malfoy Manor, could change their relatonship.
Solsticio21 chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
So Ginny has been having some fun with her team? Wow, she was serious when she said she apreciated women too. Anyway, she was lovely with Hermione here. I can't imagine how difficult must be for someone to be intimate after such an experience.