Reviews for Doing You a Favor
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 3/13
I would die of embarrassment. Oh, Robin, you're so mean.
Merli Reyes chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Ok gross u got that image in my head but I was pretty interesting
Wintress chapter 1 . 1/19/2013

BWAHAHAHAAAA!
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Hahhaha Love this:)
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh god Val, I loved this!

I can totally see the look on Robin's face in my head when he walked in on that too.

I was having so much trouble not laughing and waking up my brother while reading this too.
BlackMarionette chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Ah xD hahahaha oh wow. Wally, Wally, Wally, what ARE you doing? This was hilarious :3 poor Rob is probablly scarred for life. Gonna burn that suit for sure. Haha
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
WIN.

THIS IS A FUCKING WIN AND RIE YOU DESERVE A HIGH FUCKING FIVE.

I LOVE YOU.

AND I LOVE THIS.
maskedmidnightninja chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
AHHHHH, VAL I LOVED IT. :D Pffft, Wally you naughty boy. Dude, it had my OTP, cheesecake, AND a reference to Sassy Gay Friend! Of course this story is amazing and deserves much love! :D The thing with the date of when they met was cute, and omg Wally tried on Robin's suit. Hahaha... Oh! There was a picture of him wearing it on tumblr somewhere, did you see it? HAHA HE DEFLATED IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE. xDDD Thank you so much for writing this for me, it was so sweet of you! *infinite hugs*
realizations chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
The best part: Wally breaking down probabilities in his head. So IC, so completely doooorky. And I thought I wouldn't have to see p again until school started. *sigh*

Dick needs a Sassy Gay Friend scarf. He really does.
itswallie chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS VAL.

I didn't even finish because 10-23 is my birthday. I mean, I'm sure it's the day you met your friend this is for, or whatever. BUT STILL.

333

More to come because probability is HOT, and bare as hell rooms are so IC.

"pocket of familiar warmth flooded Wally's chest"

"skin his speedster ass alive"

I love your turns of phrase - it's like always got poetry and rhythm but never too much.

AND ALSO FUCK I'm drawing uniform stuff right now - was it that picture?

... and now I got to the end.

O. MAH. FUCKING. GAWD.

ilu

/liveblogging Val's shit over
WhoKilledCockRobin chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL MASTURBATION EQUAL OVER 9000!
Lolzzz chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I love Sassy Gay Friend! lol great story! maybe Robin could be the Sassy Gay Superfriend! HARLEY! What what WHAT are you doing with Mr. J! He will never be able to support you! ;)