Reviews for Replaced
ISeewhatyoudid chapter 1 . 1/29
ITS GAJEEL NOT GAZILLE HE ISNT A FLIPPING ANIMAL
A good story not very good but ok too much OCs I can't stand OCs not much of nalu a lot of lucy and the OCs hhhhhh keep up
kymberleycool chapter 37 . 1/24
Update soon, please
StaringStars chapter 37 . 1/23
Why!? Please, update. This story really is great.
StaringStars chapter 32 . 1/22
Uma! I' m crying... I' m crying... Gosh I' m crying...
When is the next chapter please don't give up now
xXShadowSoulXx chapter 37 . 1/17
I love this story and I hope you would update soon
Love this story and hope it will get picked up
Fluffycat chapter 37 . 1/12
Can't wait for next chapter! I liked your fic a lot and I hope you come out with the next chapter quickly!
Bluedragon chapter 37 . 1/11
I just finished all the chapters posted on your fic and I must say it was magnificent but I have to ask when the next chapter will be released. There are very few fanfictions that I wait for to come out and yours happens to be one of them so I would really like to ask that you get to it as soon as you can, not that I'm trying to nag I just really want to read the next chapter because you have me completely engrossed in this amazing tale. So please write the next chapter as soon as you can. I also wanted to ask you a question that has had me excited to figure out, if Lucy can steal magic from people then use them does that mean that she can use dragon slaying magic or is that too high of a level for her? Also, if you have writers block feel free to ask me 'cause I have plenty of ideas. ;)
UndyingFan chapter 37 . 1/7
Stop procrastinating. You can do it, life is hard and it just gets harder. Ganbatte~
Miss Jackson Grayson-Barton chapter 37 . 1/1
I just binge read this and cried and I hope you're happy with yourself because I have no idea what I'm meant to do with my life and the unfinished plotline.
livster01 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I don't think Natsu and Erza would ask Lucy to leave their team just because they want Lisanna to join their team, especially when Natsu had said earlier on in the manga/anime that he wanted didn't want someone like Lucy to be on their team l, he wanted LUCY to be on their team therefore what you are doing here is potraying them OOC by making them want Lucy off their team just so they could have Lisanna. I'm not trying to be a flamer, I just wanted to point out what was kind of annoying me otherwise I have to say that this fic has potential therefore I shall carry on reading this.
livster01 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I don't think Natsu, Gray and Erza would ask Lucy to leave the team and tell her to go solo because they
Karneval88 chapter 37 . 12/25/2015
Waahh! I'm upset it isn't finished, but I understand what you're going through and how busy you are. I just hope the next update won't take to long since its been a year already. Hope you're fairing well.
2,147 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »