Reviews for Replaced
Yenaya chapter 39 . 11/26/2019
Hello. It's been 10 months since you've posted something so I don't know if you still check your messages or not, but... I've recently started writing and something that really helped me actually get some words on a page was the concept of 'motivation-reaction units'. It's basically that you start by writing a 'motivation' which is anything that is objective. Anything the character, and therefore the reader, can see, hear, feel, taste, etc. and the you write the character's reaction towards it.

Obviously, I don't really know what's keeping you from writing so I might be way off on this, but it might do you some good to just improvise a few scenes and see where your story goes from there. I haven't reread your story since you posted this notice so I don't remember where you left off, but say it was a scene where Lucy wakes up in a forest. What does she see, what does the air feel like, what sounds are there? Describe them as much or as little as you want, this doesn't even have to be about Fairy Tail, I could be any random made up character. The what is she feeling? Confused? How did she get there? Where was she meant to be? Was she forgetting something? How about serene? Something was keeping her calm. All her worries dissapeared. She felt like she was floating. Was she scared? There was something wrong with her. There was something wrong with the forest. She didn't know what to do. Then, you write about something else that's objective. She hears a low growl. Then, the reaction. She jumps in surprise, freezing in place, frantically looking around. Then another objective thing. She sees a hanging vine. The another reaction. She bolts towards it, hoping desperately that she wouldn't be caught.

Ok so that went a bit overboard, but the point of this was whenever you get stuck just write something objectively that the character can see, feel, hear, etc and the let them react to it. If you can't think of anything or are finding things hard to describe then just make up something wacky, you can always take it out afterwards. Like a flying purple and green otter with wings leaps at her. It reminds her of Happy making her feel sad she hasn't seen him in a while. And okay, I'm stopping myself here. I hope if you read this it helps. If it doesn't then that's fine too, you're not obligated to keep writing something that doesn't interest you anymore. If you do keep writing then I'll probably reread this.
Black Dragoniss chapter 39 . 9/9/2019
Lucy and her cousins come home a few hours after Jose and Cobra attacked, Fairy Tail was ready for them thanks to Lucy warning them. you can come up with the rest. Oh, Lucy and her cousins being badass and kick ass cool
Ani-stalker chapter 35 . 9/7/2019
Well, it's also important to remember that "dating" and "going out" are only concepts that came about after the industrialization period. Before that, arranged marriages were more common. So the concept of "dating" is more akin to a period of courtship where two individuals are testing to see if the other is a good marriage partner. So yes, you were dating but you can use "courting/being courted" if that fits better.
Thrushsong k'Varis chapter 39 . 8/14/2019
Hmmm...I'm not sure what you're having trouble with, but maybe you could have Lucy&co racing to get back to the guild in time? With snips in between of what's happening to Gray, or maybe some buildup/tension towards the conflict in Magnolia?
I hate writers block so much (although mine usually more lack of motivation to type stuff) If you want someone to help with idea-bouncing, I'd be happy to PM with you :)
This is a really good story, so I hope you do get some inspiration to continue!
darkestangel944 chapter 39 . 8/12/2019
to get started again, I'd start with updating about gray to natsu. then I'd go to see how wendy is fairing at healing him. next would be to see how close Lucy and the crew are to the guild. if possible maybe have her contact makarov. give her a couple days return or an epic entrance with the war to come. also, watch spelling (Gajeel specifically).
monika chapter 1 . 6/17/2019
omg thats so cool
Whispereon chapter 39 . 6/16/2019
Sorry if it's not a very good idea but I really love this story. I'm not completely sure which part your having writers block on so, I'm just going to give random ideas I have. What about Hibiki meets half way with Lucy while coming back with the last of the needed items to save Gray. While they are going back together Hibiki explains what has happened at fairy tail and Lucy tells him about the evil plan Cobra has brewing. Wendy is trying to heal Gray the old lady ( sorry I forgot her name) comes down to help postpone Grays almost inevitable death. During the months that Lucy left the old lady was training Wendy. Maybe Natsu wanted to go out to find out information about the ' mysterious people' who want to destroy fairy tail along with Erza. Cana does a card reading and figures out that Lucy is on her way convicing Natsu and Erza to not leave. Or instead of Cana breaking the news Hibiki has a communication lacrama and only had enough time to send them that he got the ingredient they need and that Lucy is coming back home. For all I know you could be planning on making her coming back a total surprise and these ideas useless. Maybe you can add Jellal into the mix for Erza. Or Kianna (sorry I think that's how you spell her name) manages to throw Erik off. You could also add those mages that attacked the village try to either derail her from the path or split up. You could also do some interesting stuff using Shiostone (I'm sorry for butchering these names, my memory is trash) depending how fast they grow and how fast their whistling magic grows. Maybe Lucy uses the walking dreams to warn Natsu about one of Jose spies from killing him. While Lucy is traveling through the desert she goes against the fake Salamander from the first few episodes. He starts dissing Natsu and Lucy finally gets her feelings sorted about natsu. Also could you at some point write about how that bandit knew about Lisanna and what was on the paper in Lucy's old apartment. I'm still pretty curious about that. If these ideas dont spark anything try watching some episodes of Fairy tail or read some of the manga. Again I don't know everything about the plot since some part is still hidden nor do I know exactly what made part is stopping you so maybe you could twist my ideas or take bunches of these ideas and combine the with others. I really love this story and I hope this helped even just a little. I hope you update sometime soon with a better mood and some rekindled love for the anime. Btw if this basement is dampening your mood why not go to an internet cafe or put some music on while writing if you cant take the computer out. Good luck with house searching as well, this review is long enough I'll stop now.
ashooka.peacella chapter 39 . 4/25/2019
I don't know if you still need suggestions but since i want to hear more of your story i'l try. I also do not know what direction you want to go in but i can try. I mean, i definitely want to know more about what Lucy can do now and what exactly this evil plot is. Also how is she goging to get to Magnolia in time? And how does Aquarius act now? And of course a reunion of everyone.
PrettyPansexual chapter 39 . 4/7/2019
For the next couple chapters you could have Gray tell the others about Lucy and have Lucy start traveling back to fairy tail and maybe stopping by Blue Pegasus on the way and learning about how hurt the others were? And then like blue pegasus sends a message to FT and they meet in the middle and theres like a battle to show off skills? I'm not really sure how you want the story to go
Fang chapter 39 . 3/28/2019
I have a feeling that you’ll be able to finish this. Like you said you need inspiration, I would really like to see how you end this story I’ve been waiting patiently for an update since the last one was posted. This story is just so good. Where you left of with Lucy heading back to the guild with her cousins and happy maybe talk about her travels and how she plans on saving the guild from Jose. Also is Grey going to wake up soon now that Wendy is helping him we need to know how that goes. I really believe that you can finish this and it will be great
Nika chapter 39 . 3/24/2019
Glad to see that you want to continue this wonderful story. The only suggestions that I could think of is that you reread your story to get back into the grove of things, you might find you want to add or even extend some plot points. I also would like to see the interactions between Shirestone and Lucy on their way to Fairy Tail. Please don't make Lucy automatically forgive Natsu he needs to work for it :)
Dnu6t4ec chapter 39 . 3/18/2019
Please please please please pleaseeeee dont give up on Replaced. It's one of the best stories I've read and I would like to continue. I dont have any ideas but take what you have now and fly for it. I really hope you continue
Ree-Vance chapter 39 . 2/21/2019
What if you explored her father a little bit more? Now that we know he's from the jungle tribe, and since Layla was a Star Gazer then Jude had to have been a sun thief, what if one of the entries in the family book were from a young him? It could be interesting to see his perspective, and how it started to warp since we know that he hated magic (maybe he was there at Uma's accident?), or maybe he accidentally killed his parents since we know that Sun Thief magic can be very dangerous?

Also, maybe a few training sessions with Lila and Lucy? Maybe she for-sees that fairy tail loses the battle which forces Lucy to go to Fairy Tail in the rank 4 revealing herself? or maybe fairy tail does lose the battle and it's up to Team Lucy to rescue them all from a Dracula's castle kind of situation.

Or maybe Lila sees the dragons? That could be fun to bring that into the story.

I believe in you! This story is my all-time favorite in Fairy tail! (even 8 years later) so I hope these suggestions help you out a little bit :-)

Good luck!
Kami2Kodomo chapter 39 . 2/21/2019
Hello. Feel free to take your time. Life happens and your readers can wait. Personally, I just had my appendix removed. Two days ago... Surgery was interesting. If I feel unmotivated in writing I'll go back and edit chapters. Over time writing styles change, and often I have trouble dipping back into a story because I am no longer tuned to that style. Editing and rewriting usually help. I read this story many years ago and I have checked it for updates many times. There is no rush. Hope everything goes well for you.
~RandomFan~
CuteBubbles chapter 39 . 2/17/2019
Ahhhh please please update soon! We’re just at the part where Lucy is going to show up all bad ass and save the day and where Gray can wake up to warn them or Lucy could. You did such a good job with the prior battle- please write this one too! And the much awaited reunion between Natsu and Lucy where he confesses his love for her! That needs to happen! And also when everyone is all shocked at how amazing Lucy is. I hope she doesn’t have to use one of the ivory keys though. Please don’t abandon this fic!
2,433 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »