Reviews for Replaced
hh chapter 39 . 12/22/2020
if ur looking for ideas i think at one point erza natsu gray and lisanna should work out their internal stuff about lucy or anything else like natsu loving lucy
finally found it chapter 39 . 12/22/2020
idk when this was last updated but i love your story and i read it years ago and i never forgot it, your story had a big impact on my taste in literature so if ur still reading this... just know i loved ur story, im re reading it now im very happy to have almost 40 chapters! :0
finally found it chapter 8 . 12/22/2020
i finally found this fanfic after years :) i started reading this a LOOONG time ago, when it was on like only chapter 8/9 i think idk, but i LOVED IT and it inspired me to want to be a writer and i FINALLY found it again :)))))
XxThe-Crest-Of-AnubisxX chapter 39 . 12/21/2020
Im cheering you on...I've been dying to read your next chapter because I really want to know what the guild think when they saw lucy again or Gray wake up...what happen to Juvia?
katherinebocko chapter 39 . 11/21/2020
I really hope you continue this soon I love it so much
Guest chapter 39 . 11/14/2020
Author-san would it kill for you to update? then ill do it for youuu pleaasede it's killing mee
HalfdemonJayOh chapter 39 . 9/22/2020
Awww man this story is so good! I could not stop reading it once I started so hopefully you get inspired again! I would like see what happens with everything especially with the reunion of Lucy coming back!
ScorpioGalexia16 chapter 1 . 7/24/2020
This story is amazing and I hope that you can update soon!
mynameishelby chapter 1 . 7/5/2020
I will beta read, throw ideas at you, let you vent, be the devils advocate, ANYTHING! Just throw me a bone and put a chapter out. I’ve been waiting years and I’m dying. This is my favorite fic and I’ve read it four times! I need the reunion if nothing else! I’m crying
ilikedeadunicornsgmail.com chapter 39 . 5/16/2020
Hi, I just wanted to say that I LOVE this fic and I hope you continue it. If it's not too presumptuous, I have a couple of ideas to share. Some of the most surefire ways I could think of moving on would be the travel time with Lucy and co. and the healing of the main party back at Fairy Tail. The big bad could send out a team to scout out how FT is doing, while Lucy gets more and more agitated on how both the FT members and the baddies plot is progressing. For some angst, Lucy could get so focused on going on during her waking dreams to fully pay attention to her current traveling party. Or, she slowly breaks down over the fact that her newly found grandmother is dead, her teammates are severely injured, and there is someone with a lot of power at their disposal with a plan to take down her guild. She would have several options to do with her Waking dreams, some of which include; letting them eat at her conscience pushing her dangerously to her limits until someone has to tell her to stop (good bonding), telling the people around her what's going on inside her head and asking for guidance, or just flat out telling the guild what's going on(which would lead to some confrontations on why she left). All of these could lead to some big battle scene where she could show off her newly learned abilities. Perhaps it's shown that Gray can't be saved by normal means and Lucy gets to bring out her forbidden bone keys. It's mentioned that the keys are all mythical beings, so it wouldn't be a stretch to say one is supernaturally good at healing, or giving power to the current healers. Anyways, sorry for the rant. I'm sure you're a better writer than I could ever be, and this was just me throwing around some ideas. I hope something can inspire you to continue this, even if none of these are what ultimately do so. Thanks!
InnocentPanda123 chapter 2 . 4/3/2020
This story is so stupid. You should get a brain if you even could HAH.
SealsForLife chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
Who is Gaville?
Guest chapter 39 . 3/29/2020
Heyyyy I have been following this story for a few years know and I have to say it’s amazing also I have a Suggestion as to a way the plot can progress... as you said the future is always changing in a previous chapter. I also find it great that you hinted to Gypsy’s ability’s to speak to the dead and enter act with there spirits. This got me thinking about some things? First later on the race back to the guild they can also learn new aspects of there Magic’s from the books that they have brought with them on the ancestry... Like Lucy can learn how to do Star dress, New spells, and increase her stamina sense she was washed out by using her thief ability easily. Hi
Yenaya chapter 39 . 11/26/2019
Hello. It's been 10 months since you've posted something so I don't know if you still check your messages or not, but... I've recently started writing and something that really helped me actually get some words on a page was the concept of 'motivation-reaction units'. It's basically that you start by writing a 'motivation' which is anything that is objective. Anything the character, and therefore the reader, can see, hear, feel, taste, etc. and the you write the character's reaction towards it.

Obviously, I don't really know what's keeping you from writing so I might be way off on this, but it might do you some good to just improvise a few scenes and see where your story goes from there. I haven't reread your story since you posted this notice so I don't remember where you left off, but say it was a scene where Lucy wakes up in a forest. What does she see, what does the air feel like, what sounds are there? Describe them as much or as little as you want, this doesn't even have to be about Fairy Tail, I could be any random made up character. The what is she feeling? Confused? How did she get there? Where was she meant to be? Was she forgetting something? How about serene? Something was keeping her calm. All her worries dissapeared. She felt like she was floating. Was she scared? There was something wrong with her. There was something wrong with the forest. She didn't know what to do. Then, you write about something else that's objective. She hears a low growl. Then, the reaction. She jumps in surprise, freezing in place, frantically looking around. Then another objective thing. She sees a hanging vine. The another reaction. She bolts towards it, hoping desperately that she wouldn't be caught.

Ok so that went a bit overboard, but the point of this was whenever you get stuck just write something objectively that the character can see, feel, hear, etc and the let them react to it. If you can't think of anything or are finding things hard to describe then just make up something wacky, you can always take it out afterwards. Like a flying purple and green otter with wings leaps at her. It reminds her of Happy making her feel sad she hasn't seen him in a while. And okay, I'm stopping myself here. I hope if you read this it helps. If it doesn't then that's fine too, you're not obligated to keep writing something that doesn't interest you anymore. If you do keep writing then I'll probably reread this.
Black Dragoniss chapter 39 . 9/9/2019
Lucy and her cousins come home a few hours after Jose and Cobra attacked, Fairy Tail was ready for them thanks to Lucy warning them. you can come up with the rest. Oh, Lucy and her cousins being badass and kick ass cool
2,446 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »