Reviews for Replaced
Kelp-it-up chapter 3 . 18h
You wrote that Wakaba said Lucy was gone for a week, and then headlined the next section "2 days later.". But said after that she was gone for nearly a month, did you mean to say "2 weeks later"?
doushipwhoiship chapter 37 . 3/30
You are so full of crap. It isn't finished almost a year since your last post. Authors that do this kind of thing make me sick. I got attached to this story.
ottery chapter 37 . 3/25
I've been reading this story over the past two days and I must say, it is VERY GOOD. I got so absorbed into the plot that I didn't even realize hours had passed. I saw that you haven't updated in a while and that makes me sad. Please update soon, we NEED to know what happens next! I also love all of your ideas, they're original and unexpected. -
Hurry up already I wanna see Luce come back to fairy tail

I also want to see fairy tail face off the enemy and the wait is killing me
Dwarrior chapter 37 . 3/24
Amazing, wonderful, awesome story. I cannot wait until you get back to writing it, because I NEED to know WHAT HAPPENS NEXT...
liqur chapter 1 . 3/23
PLEASE UPDATE! I know this is on chapter one, but I was cheaking if it was updated. anyway, this is a great story! I really want to see the ending! I have already read this like five time to refresh my memory! Please update!
Zellai chapter 37 . 3/22
This was wonderfully written, and the plot is compelling, which is always great for a fanfiction!
Overall, I just love it.
Kitten1318 chapter 37 . 3/19
I love this! I hope you haven't abandoned it... it's brilliant!
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 37 . 3/19
Just when you have reached that plot- and you stop. Huweeee! ;A; /silently hope you'll one day update this/
PremierGoldPineapple chapter 36 . 3/17
You know what I find funny? Uma means horse in japanese.
cherryberrygal22 chapter 37 . 2/26
Amazing please update this story is amazing and also u spelled levys crushs name wrong its gajeel still amazing
PLEASE UPDATED, Out of all the stories I've read this is my favorite and I would love to see it keep going!
AriRedfox chapter 37 . 2/25
Plz update, I really wanna read the mm ext chapter.
Phoebe Taylor chapter 37 . 2/24
Please finish this, it's amazing! I must know what happens, I just have to know!
Quirky13 chapter 37 . 2/20