Reviews for Replaced
L1K3ATURTL3D0 chapter 38 . 9/16
Cant wait for more so glad i read this XD
wolfenergy17 chapter 38 . 8/25
I really like this story. The whole idea of Lucy’s Gypsy magic and Sun Thief magic is super cool and interesting and I'm extremely curious about what happened to Gray and what Cobra and Jose are planning and why in the hell those two are even working together. Also, what's up with the gem Erza has and the one she gave to Kaizoku? I love hearing about all the different kinds of new magic and I am soooooo excited to see how the guild reacts to the new Lucy and company and how Happy has changed and Shirestone and soooo much more! I wonder what's up with Jon and if we'll see him again somewhere outside of the Jungle. How will Lucy react to the changes in the guild and how will everyone react when they learn Natdu actually died for a few minutes? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS! I am having so much fun reading this story and I really hope you get around to updating it again soon!
NinjagymnastgirlK chapter 38 . 8/17
PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH
Hi, my name is levy di Angelo. I love your story. I have been reading and re-reading it for a long time. I had given up hope of it being updated. Then you gave us a few more chapters and some resons for the hiatus. I love this story. I am also in the Seattle area and I hope you are well. At Sakura- con 2016 I was levy mcgarden the two days I went. I hope you come to Sakura-con 2018 and I hope you get inspired. Thank you!
Dr.Sound chapter 38 . 8/6
PLEAASSEEE UPDATE! You're killing meeee! I love this story! This is the forst story that I followed and put on my favorites. I want to see what happens when lucy meets them again. T_T
Innieminnie chapter 38 . 8/6
Very enjoyable, I liked the new magic you created.
Mizz Myztery chapter 38 . 8/4
hey its kinda been years and just wondering if you will update soon
Yed01 chapter 38 . 7/29
plzzzzzz plzzz update soon
Yed01 chapter 38 . 7/29
i really love thus story its fells so much more down to earth and simple than other fanfics
El Emperador chapter 38 . 7/25
You're Evil (see that capital 'E') for not updating just when Team Natsu and Lucy were about to reunite. Come on man! At least give us the reunion and then go off where ever you want!
mynameishelby chapter 38 . 7/15
I'm dying here! I can't tell you how many times I've read this story so I'm still up to speed when you update! This is my favorite fic I've read, and I've read a lot, so I can't wait for the next chapter!
Awesomeness3013 chapter 38 . 7/13
Hope you update soon!
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED THIS ?! I WAS SOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT ! *CRIES* I WANNA KNOW HOW LUCY WILL HANDLE THE SITUATION ! WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER NATSU SEES HER ! WAAAHHHH ! T_T
MalumAnima chapter 1 . 7/2
Ok, I'm done. A single chapter and I already HATE this Fic. Kicking Lucy off of the team and then having her leave Fairy Tail after all of the adventures they went through and risking there lives for each other is ****ing stupid! It undermines the entire foundation that Fairy Tail as a whole is built upon (family, friendship, and lasting bonds between people) and instantly makes every character completely OOC. I get that this is for the sake of drama but come on! Their are better ways to write drama than this s**t!
LillianGyre chapter 38 . 6/30
Have to say out of all the Fanfics I have read so far... This is my absolute favorite.. I have even come back to re-read it several times . I will patiently await the day you start updating again as I think this is to great a story not to wait for :) Keep up the good work! And I hope life is treating you kindly.
2,351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »