Reviews for Replaced
kurotenshi-08 chapter 38 . 2/21
This is an incredible story I hope to one day be able to see this story completed.
WinterFang chapter 38 . 2/21
Its been awhile since you've updated this story. I'm still waiting for another chapter because so far this has been an interesting and amazing story. I was pulled right into it a couldn't stop. hopefully it's finished soon however there is no rush. Just an interested read awaiting
the next chapter.
koare chapter 6 . 2/13
I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THAT THE PART ABOUT LEARNING THR WEAPONS SOUNDED LIKE CORAM TO ALANNA TALKING ABOUT SWORDPLAY AND THEN A SCROLLED DOWN AND YOU MENTIONED TAMORA PIERCE. YOU AMAZE ME
qot chapter 35 . 1/2
Is the story complete?
Guest chapter 36 . 12/29/2016
Love this fanfic please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Three words. Love this fanfiction.
jello673 chapter 38 . 12/15/2016
I know you haven't updated in a while but I really love this story and it would be awesome to find out what happens next. No worries if you can't though, life gets pretty hectic.
twilightromance4ever chapter 38 . 11/26/2016
I hope you come back! It's getting really, REALLY good!
musiclover10025 chapter 38 . 11/13/2016
IT.
TAKES.
NOW.
Skylovekittycats2004 chapter 37 . 11/10/2016
i already posted on the last chapter, but i really wanted to ask/say this: are u...like...married or have a really REALLY complicated/labor-driving job, because the last 2 chapters (this 1 and the next,) are just u saying u'll post but havent done so in almost 8 whole months...and i wanted to know if u have a child or in college to see what my expectations should morph into, and i also really wanted to say that this story has brought me so much joy, tears, and other emotions i cant explain right now that its hard to sit and wait for the next i got an idea! what if, ok, what if u gave me the ideas about the ending to the story, and i could finish it for u..., if u want and if ur comfortable doing it, i'd be glad to do it, because i dont care about my homework-i still get A's (mabye a B every now/then,)- and i get home at about 4:45-5:00 each day, so if im reaLLLLLLLLY devoted i could probably get it posted every week or week and 1/2...!but only if YOU ARE OK with it!

(0/w/0)

Z( O )
V V
anonymous chapter 38 . 11/7/2016
i love the story it is amazing i would love to read the rest!
Miss.meow.kins chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Only I finally found your story again, I'm so happy. I've been looking for it for a while because it is one of my favourites and I forgot to add it to my favs. I look forward to reading it again :)
Skye chapter 38 . 11/3/2016
Hi! It's been a while since you updated, and I guess that real life is being kinda difficult rn, but could you possibly take the time to make an update? This story is just amazing! Thanks.
Shield agent hummingbird chapter 38 . 10/31/2016
Love this can't wait till next chapter
Skylovekittycats2004 chapter 38 . 10/28/2016