Reviews for Replaced
Teresa Zermeno chapter 39 . 9/6
Aww plz finish the store I want to know what happens
A.N.O.N.Y.M.U.S chapter 13 . 8/13
so good!
Guest chapter 39 . 7/21/2021
Ummm, have Natsu hasta get strapped to his bed to rest until Lucy appears at night and wakes him up but he Anika and she paniks and then she tells him to relax and rambles out that she'll be there in a day and have her rush in the next day in person and tell h about everything buut have them both be talking in the guild infermary while there was sound spell so everyone can hear and then have him be all like I missed u and have Lucy be all in denile but while she's rambles a denile she confesses~ and then have him confess and kiss her! ...oops of topic, sry and then have them go downstairs to see the guild knowing about the stuff and da confessions and then have them see gray and he's at the bar and he smirks at them and it like ABOUT Time and then Lucy and gray tell them about how Jose and cobra are in an alance together to destroy natsu ( cobra / Jose want ) and Lucy ( Jose want ) and that they are going to be attacking soon, and then the stop and have a party for everyone coming back and being alive thinking that they can do stuff tomorrow, but theeeeeen the next day cobra and Jose are standing in front of the guild! De-ramaaa ~~ then after that they foght a bit before Natsu and Lucy get captured and Natsu gets cursed so he cant move or use magic and Lucy busts them out! Then ... Then head back and do a unison raid
Sky chapter 36 . 7/11/2021
Please update...! Even after all this time we are waiting for the continuation of this story... so please please update soon...
izmeanghela chapter 39 . 5/2/2021
have mercyyyyyy I wanna know what would haapppeeeennnn sooonnnn
izmeanghela chapter 39 . 5/2/2021
whaaaaaaa, please continuuueeeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 39 . 3/14/2021
Dear Author-san
It's been two years since you updated. I'm here rereading your amazing fanfic again. I hope you'll give an update on this fanfic. I'll be here waiting for your update on this amazing fanfic.

Sincerely,
A fan of your work
hh chapter 39 . 12/22/2020
if ur looking for ideas i think at one point erza natsu gray and lisanna should work out their internal stuff about lucy or anything else like natsu loving lucy
finally found it chapter 39 . 12/22/2020
idk when this was last updated but i love your story and i read it years ago and i never forgot it, your story had a big impact on my taste in literature so if ur still reading this... just know i loved ur story, im re reading it now im very happy to have almost 40 chapters! :0
finally found it chapter 8 . 12/22/2020
i finally found this fanfic after years :) i started reading this a LOOONG time ago, when it was on like only chapter 8/9 i think idk, but i LOVED IT and it inspired me to want to be a writer and i FINALLY found it again :)))))
XxThe-Crest-Of-AnubisxX chapter 39 . 12/21/2020
Im cheering you on...I've been dying to read your next chapter because I really want to know what the guild think when they saw lucy again or Gray wake up...what happen to Juvia?
katherinebocko chapter 39 . 11/21/2020
I really hope you continue this soon I love it so much
Guest chapter 39 . 11/14/2020
Author-san would it kill for you to update? then ill do it for youuu pleaasede it's killing mee
HalfdemonJayOh chapter 39 . 9/22/2020
Awww man this story is so good! I could not stop reading it once I started so hopefully you get inspired again! I would like see what happens with everything especially with the reunion of Lucy coming back!
ScorpioGalexia16 chapter 1 . 7/24/2020
This story is amazing and I hope that you can update soon!
2,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »