Reviews for Replaced
MidnightAngst chapter 38 . 7/25/2016
I love your story
Randomnoodlez3 chapter 13 . 7/14/2016
Erza's question: How can you possibly choke on water?
Me: *sits in corner* B-But I've done that many times!
Alexa chapter 38 . 7/13/2016
Please update!
Dark Mystique chapter 38 . 7/8/2016
Updaaattteeeee pleeeaaassseeeeeeee!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
Omg this fanfic has been an incredible experience to read so far!
The only thing is that you spelt Cana's name wrong...
Max chapter 38 . 7/3/2016
Please update already! :(((
Guest chapter 38 . 6/29/2016
Seriously please, PLEASE update! This story is amazing and I can't wait for the reuniting of everyone:((
MysteryAsia chapter 35 . 6/20/2016
So Rayu's magic is finally revealed. That's actually not a bad magic, and I haven't thought of it before. I wonder if he can amplify other people's magics from afar as well instead of just touching. I would like to see Hisoka and Lila getting their gifts someday, and the four of them (Lucy and them) arriving at the guild. But once that happens, things would start building up to the climax. Though I would prefer that you finish this awesome piece of fanfiction, it's already great. Sometimes, I see people just have Lucy leave for training and do this whole time skip and have her come back powerful. I'm glad you didn't do that.

It was really interesting seeing Lucy and Hisoka's training and their stories before the battle with Jose's guild. Your OCs in general (Idk if Rayu is real, but I'm assuming he's an OC) are awesome.

Thank you so much for writing! I hope you find the will to continue this project, but even if you don't, I just want to let you know that I had a blast reading it. If anything, this could be one whole story and what happens after Lucy's training could be thought of as a sequel :P
MysteryAsia chapter 27 . 6/20/2016
Before I anxiously get to reading more, I just have to say one thing. I love the new ideas you've incorporated into this. It was a bit of a clich├ęd start, but I fell in love with this story and your OCs as well as Lucy.
Guest chapter 36 . 6/18/2016
Gazilli is actally Gajeel
Guest chapter 38 . 6/16/2016
Haaaaaaaa!It still no finish!
Alexa chapter 38 . 6/15/2016
Are you going to update soon?
DJLIA chapter 38 . 6/14/2016
Please hurry sorry for making u rush you're a really good writer please hurry!
Ellianna chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
i really like your story bru XD !
TheInsaneTwin chapter 38 . 6/8/2016