Reviews for Replaced
Switchlolly007 chapter 38 . 4/12/2016
I love your story.. please update~ :D
Vanne-the-bookworm chapter 38 . 4/4/2016
I love your story! It's unique and interesting. I do hope that you'll come back to finish it eventually. I can sympathize...but either way, I do hope you'll finish the story! Great job so far! ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
What the he'll did you do to Happy?!
Guest chapter 38 . 3/29/2016
Nononononononon NOOO!

UPDATE! PLS!
Guest chapter 38 . 3/25/2016
I was waiting for the other chapter to come (‿)
Dragonsrulebiologie chapter 38 . 3/25/2016
Don't worry :) take as much time as you need. I'll be there for Sakura-con as well and if you want to meet we could.
KittyCat134 chapter 38 . 3/24/2016
Don't rush it (: If you're busy, then you shouldn't burden yourself. Just take your time and you can start writing when you're finally free
~KC134
Forgotten Lost Ancient chapter 38 . 3/23/2016
That's fine, take all the time you can. You have a life to live, and not many people understand that. Have a good day!
The Lord Merlin chapter 38 . 3/22/2016
I remember reading this story a long time ago, but sadly it wasn't complete and as a result I was disappointed. However, I just finished re-reading it and I am very pleased to hear of your determination to finish the story no matter how long. Also, before anything else, I would like to say that I absolutely loved the way you wrote all of the characters - both your own and Fairy Tail's. I especially loved the growth in Lucy's character, and how she isn't overpowered. I look forward to the day when I get an email giving me the link to the new chapter of the story! I wish you luck in writing it as well!
cherryberrygal22 chapter 36 . 3/20/2016
Amazing story but i should tell you gajeels name is not gajill ga jeel stupid auto correct
Donna27ww99 chapter 38 . 3/20/2016
Damn girl, u better start writing! I really need to know what hoppens next!
Opalserpent chapter 38 . 3/19/2016
OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I JUST REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS STORY AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR A NEW CHAPTER!

TBH, I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD EVER UPDATE THIS STORY AGAIN, BUT I TEND TO BE HOPEFUL ABOUT THUNGS!

SO NOW THAT I HEAR YOU'RE GOING TO START UPDATING AGAIN, I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!
lunar and solar girl chapter 38 . 3/17/2016
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Can't wait till summer vacation then!
ottery chapter 38 . 3/17/2016
Please please pleeeeeeaaaaaassseeeee update soon!
Guest chapter 38 . 3/17/2016