Reviews for Replaced
TheNightstriker chapter 38 . 3/17/2016
Dang! I wish I could go but I'm broke TT It's great that there's gonna be more updating now tho! I look forward to that update cuz this story is awesome XD
Mavis Senpai chapter 38 . 3/16/2016
As poo
12ReiRei chapter 38 . 3/16/2016
Thank you for letting us know what is going on. I hope that everything has worked out for you and don't worry, I can't say for other people, but I am a very patient person. I can't wait for more of this fanfic and what the ending could possibly entail. I love this fanfic and will wait for as long as I have to! I hope that you have fun in Sakura-con and congrats on Graduating! Also nice choices of cos-play, those are good animes :) And I like the username, it is very pretty. Anyway, I hope that you have a good day and can't wait for more! Have a fun time and again congrats on graduating.

~12ReiRei
Writer Joyce chapter 38 . 3/16/2016
Glad to hear that Replaced is starting up again soon! I'll patiently await the sure-to-be amazing chapters :)
Mavis Senpai chapter 17 . 3/16/2016
Awesomeness
juvia team chapter 38 . 3/16/2016
Ooooo can u do fanfics story with soul eater - with maka as a weapon and soul as her mister pleasszzz
Good Times Rolling chapter 38 . 3/16/2016
Thank god your back! I was getting worried there. I hate not having an ending and all this speculation. I hope that inspiration is sparked soon! I can't wait for more!
SecretWorld13 chapter 38 . 3/16/2016
It's no problem. It's understandable that you couldn't keep track of everything, You don't have to push yourself too hard.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 38 . 3/16/2016
Wow that's awesome that you are back! This has always been my favourite fairy tail fan fiction ! I don't live in the US so you won't be seeing me there ;(
But any ways, have fun! ;D
Kate.R12 chapter 38 . 3/16/2016
Thank you for letting us know! I'll look forward to it! I know how bad life gets in the way of stuff, so don't worry about it! )
Oldtime Scribe chapter 38 . 3/16/2016
Your First Con?
Aside from possible crowding (and the con holders messing things up, which does occasionally happen), be ready for an incredibly good time. Have fun!
brechang2004 chapter 38 . 3/16/2016
Ah take your time, I'll be looking foward for new updates XD I really love this fanfic XD
TsukiaharaTatsumi chapter 38 . 3/16/2016
I feel like I need to read this again. It's been ages since I've read this... It's just too good... :D
FairyDemonDust chapter 38 . 3/16/2016
yay! thank you!
winterfang chapter 37 . 3/14/2016
Love what you have so far. Wish you had more chapters for me to read tho. This fanfiction is one of my favorites, hope you can get back to writing and finish the story soon. Looking forward to it.
2,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »