Reviews for Replaced
ilikedeadunicornsgmail.com chapter 39 . 5/16/2020
Hi, I just wanted to say that I LOVE this fic and I hope you continue it. If it's not too presumptuous, I have a couple of ideas to share. Some of the most surefire ways I could think of moving on would be the travel time with Lucy and co. and the healing of the main party back at Fairy Tail. The big bad could send out a team to scout out how FT is doing, while Lucy gets more and more agitated on how both the FT members and the baddies plot is progressing. For some angst, Lucy could get so focused on going on during her waking dreams to fully pay attention to her current traveling party. Or, she slowly breaks down over the fact that her newly found grandmother is dead, her teammates are severely injured, and there is someone with a lot of power at their disposal with a plan to take down her guild. She would have several options to do with her Waking dreams, some of which include; letting them eat at her conscience pushing her dangerously to her limits until someone has to tell her to stop (good bonding), telling the people around her what's going on inside her head and asking for guidance, or just flat out telling the guild what's going on(which would lead to some confrontations on why she left). All of these could lead to some big battle scene where she could show off her newly learned abilities. Perhaps it's shown that Gray can't be saved by normal means and Lucy gets to bring out her forbidden bone keys. It's mentioned that the keys are all mythical beings, so it wouldn't be a stretch to say one is supernaturally good at healing, or giving power to the current healers. Anyways, sorry for the rant. I'm sure you're a better writer than I could ever be, and this was just me throwing around some ideas. I hope something can inspire you to continue this, even if none of these are what ultimately do so. Thanks!
InnocentPanda123 chapter 2 . 4/3/2020
This story is so stupid. You should get a brain if you even could HAH.
SealsForLife chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
Who is Gaville?
Guest chapter 39 . 3/29/2020
Heyyyy I have been following this story for a few years know and I have to say it’s amazing also I have a Suggestion as to a way the plot can progress... as you said the future is always changing in a previous chapter. I also find it great that you hinted to Gypsy’s ability’s to speak to the dead and enter act with there spirits. This got me thinking about some things? First later on the race back to the guild they can also learn new aspects of there Magic’s from the books that they have brought with them on the ancestry... Like Lucy can learn how to do Star dress, New spells, and increase her stamina sense she was washed out by using her thief ability easily. Hi
Yenaya chapter 39 . 11/26/2019
Hello. It's been 10 months since you've posted something so I don't know if you still check your messages or not, but... I've recently started writing and something that really helped me actually get some words on a page was the concept of 'motivation-reaction units'. It's basically that you start by writing a 'motivation' which is anything that is objective. Anything the character, and therefore the reader, can see, hear, feel, taste, etc. and the you write the character's reaction towards it.

Obviously, I don't really know what's keeping you from writing so I might be way off on this, but it might do you some good to just improvise a few scenes and see where your story goes from there. I haven't reread your story since you posted this notice so I don't remember where you left off, but say it was a scene where Lucy wakes up in a forest. What does she see, what does the air feel like, what sounds are there? Describe them as much or as little as you want, this doesn't even have to be about Fairy Tail, I could be any random made up character. The what is she feeling? Confused? How did she get there? Where was she meant to be? Was she forgetting something? How about serene? Something was keeping her calm. All her worries dissapeared. She felt like she was floating. Was she scared? There was something wrong with her. There was something wrong with the forest. She didn't know what to do. Then, you write about something else that's objective. She hears a low growl. Then, the reaction. She jumps in surprise, freezing in place, frantically looking around. Then another objective thing. She sees a hanging vine. The another reaction. She bolts towards it, hoping desperately that she wouldn't be caught.

Ok so that went a bit overboard, but the point of this was whenever you get stuck just write something objectively that the character can see, feel, hear, etc and the let them react to it. If you can't think of anything or are finding things hard to describe then just make up something wacky, you can always take it out afterwards. Like a flying purple and green otter with wings leaps at her. It reminds her of Happy making her feel sad she hasn't seen him in a while. And okay, I'm stopping myself here. I hope if you read this it helps. If it doesn't then that's fine too, you're not obligated to keep writing something that doesn't interest you anymore. If you do keep writing then I'll probably reread this.
Black Dragoniss chapter 39 . 9/9/2019
Lucy and her cousins come home a few hours after Jose and Cobra attacked, Fairy Tail was ready for them thanks to Lucy warning them. you can come up with the rest. Oh, Lucy and her cousins being badass and kick ass cool
Ani-stalker chapter 35 . 9/7/2019
Well, it's also important to remember that "dating" and "going out" are only concepts that came about after the industrialization period. Before that, arranged marriages were more common. So the concept of "dating" is more akin to a period of courtship where two individuals are testing to see if the other is a good marriage partner. So yes, you were dating but you can use "courting/being courted" if that fits better.
Thrushsong k'Varis chapter 39 . 8/14/2019
Hmmm...I'm not sure what you're having trouble with, but maybe you could have Lucy&co racing to get back to the guild in time? With snips in between of what's happening to Gray, or maybe some buildup/tension towards the conflict in Magnolia?
I hate writers block so much (although mine usually more lack of motivation to type stuff) If you want someone to help with idea-bouncing, I'd be happy to PM with you :)
This is a really good story, so I hope you do get some inspiration to continue!
darkestangel944 chapter 39 . 8/12/2019
to get started again, I'd start with updating about gray to natsu. then I'd go to see how wendy is fairing at healing him. next would be to see how close Lucy and the crew are to the guild. if possible maybe have her contact makarov. give her a couple days return or an epic entrance with the war to come. also, watch spelling (Gajeel specifically).
monika chapter 1 . 6/17/2019
omg thats so cool
Whispereon chapter 39 . 6/16/2019
Sorry if it's not a very good idea but I really love this story. I'm not completely sure which part your having writers block on so, I'm just going to give random ideas I have. What about Hibiki meets half way with Lucy while coming back with the last of the needed items to save Gray. While they are going back together Hibiki explains what has happened at fairy tail and Lucy tells him about the evil plan Cobra has brewing. Wendy is trying to heal Gray the old lady ( sorry I forgot her name) comes down to help postpone Grays almost inevitable death. During the months that Lucy left the old lady was training Wendy. Maybe Natsu wanted to go out to find out information about the ' mysterious people' who want to destroy fairy tail along with Erza. Cana does a card reading and figures out that Lucy is on her way convicing Natsu and Erza to not leave. Or instead of Cana breaking the news Hibiki has a communication lacrama and only had enough time to send them that he got the ingredient they need and that Lucy is coming back home. For all I know you could be planning on making her coming back a total surprise and these ideas useless. Maybe you can add Jellal into the mix for Erza. Or Kianna (sorry I think that's how you spell her name) manages to throw Erik off. You could also add those mages that attacked the village try to either derail her from the path or split up. You could also do some interesting stuff using Shiostone (I'm sorry for butchering these names, my memory is trash) depending how fast they grow and how fast their whistling magic grows. Maybe Lucy uses the walking dreams to warn Natsu about one of Jose spies from killing him. While Lucy is traveling through the desert she goes against the fake Salamander from the first few episodes. He starts dissing Natsu and Lucy finally gets her feelings sorted about natsu. Also could you at some point write about how that bandit knew about Lisanna and what was on the paper in Lucy's old apartment. I'm still pretty curious about that. If these ideas dont spark anything try watching some episodes of Fairy tail or read some of the manga. Again I don't know everything about the plot since some part is still hidden nor do I know exactly what made part is stopping you so maybe you could twist my ideas or take bunches of these ideas and combine the with others. I really love this story and I hope this helped even just a little. I hope you update sometime soon with a better mood and some rekindled love for the anime. Btw if this basement is dampening your mood why not go to an internet cafe or put some music on while writing if you cant take the computer out. Good luck with house searching as well, this review is long enough I'll stop now.
oOAshookaOo chapter 39 . 4/25/2019
I don't know if you still need suggestions but since i want to hear more of your story i'l try. I also do not know what direction you want to go in but i can try. I mean, i definitely want to know more about what Lucy can do now and what exactly this evil plot is. Also how is she goging to get to Magnolia in time? And how does Aquarius act now? And of course a reunion of everyone.
PrettyPansexual chapter 39 . 4/7/2019
For the next couple chapters you could have Gray tell the others about Lucy and have Lucy start traveling back to fairy tail and maybe stopping by Blue Pegasus on the way and learning about how hurt the others were? And then like blue pegasus sends a message to FT and they meet in the middle and theres like a battle to show off skills? I'm not really sure how you want the story to go
Fang chapter 39 . 3/28/2019
I have a feeling that you’ll be able to finish this. Like you said you need inspiration, I would really like to see how you end this story I’ve been waiting patiently for an update since the last one was posted. This story is just so good. Where you left of with Lucy heading back to the guild with her cousins and happy maybe talk about her travels and how she plans on saving the guild from Jose. Also is Grey going to wake up soon now that Wendy is helping him we need to know how that goes. I really believe that you can finish this and it will be great
Nika chapter 39 . 3/24/2019
Glad to see that you want to continue this wonderful story. The only suggestions that I could think of is that you reread your story to get back into the grove of things, you might find you want to add or even extend some plot points. I also would like to see the interactions between Shirestone and Lucy on their way to Fairy Tail. Please don't make Lucy automatically forgive Natsu he needs to work for it :)
2,452 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »