Reviews for Replaced
OmegaSigh chapter 3 . 3/9/2016
So... Grey and Lissana?
Heh. xD
nosleepforhoes chapter 28 . 3/8/2016
i think my biggest critique of the story so far (other than earlier chapter review) is that they all keep focusing on how USEFUL lucy v lisanna is. Shouldn't they miss her laugh? Her smile? not just her usefulness as a medic or navigator or accountant?
nosleepforhoes chapter 17 . 3/8/2016
so like im super enjoying this story and i know it's old but gypsy is a racist term and so would you maybe be able to replace that with something else?
Guest chapter 37 . 3/6/2016
Hello! It's 2016 now, and how do they put this? Long time listener first time caller? Well, not really. I am a long time reader, I've been following the story since the beginning- and it's not my first time reviewing, but it's been two years now and I wanted to check in. Not really a GET IT DONE OR ELSE but more of a, hello. Hope you're doing well with your life and if it's convenient, please post a little update- doesn't have to be about the story but just how things are.

The story, of course, is brilliant. Never seen one quite like. That's what made it such a joy to read, and re-read, even towards the end when the updates became sparse. The character development and layers of plot to the story is incredible. Especially because you've managed to avoid the chasm that most writers face of making every character flat, and only giving the main ones any dimensions. But in your story all the characters have their own motivations, which can be difficult in a fandom like Fairy Tail that has a billion characters (honestly that kind of ruins the whole thing). I'm very impressed. You've also done the incredible work of taking a Bildungsroman fic, while not uncommon on this site, and actually making it a story of maturing. Most authors tend to skip over the hard parts and go straight to when the warrior returns home or whatever. It's difficult. It's hard. But it makes your story that much more precious, or perhaps a Jem is the different word.

Life can be difficult, I get that. Take your time, I hope your job is going well and that your paintings are as lovely as your story. Just one last compliment before I leave, the best part really about your story is that it isn't predictable. I never know where the next chapter will take me, and it doesn't fall into tropes either. All the information we have about your story's world has been hard-earned and none of it makes sense yet. It will, eventually, I have no doubt about that but only if the story is completed.
Lucy Dreyar 4 Life chapter 37 . 2/20/2016
Tell me you're not done. Please. I need to know what happens next!
Bibliophobia962 chapter 37 . 2/14/2016
Well good luck and I hope you update soon.
ISeewhatyoudid chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
ITS GAJEEL NOT GAZILLE HE ISNT A FLIPPING ANIMAL
Guest chapter 37 . 1/28/2016
A good story not very good but ok too much OCs I can't stand OCs not much of nalu a lot of lucy and the OCs hhhhhh keep up
twighthe third chapter 37 . 1/24/2016
Update soon, please
StaringStars chapter 37 . 1/23/2016
Why!? Please, update. This story really is great.
StaringStars chapter 32 . 1/22/2016
Uma! I' m crying... I' m crying... Gosh I' m crying...
Guest chapter 37 . 1/19/2016
When is the next chapter please don't give up now
j.a.i.l.y.n.e chapter 37 . 1/17/2016
I love this story and I hope you would update soon
Guest chapter 37 . 1/16/2016
Love this story and hope it will get picked up
Fluffycat chapter 37 . 1/12/2016
Can't wait for next chapter! I liked your fic a lot and I hope you come out with the next chapter quickly!
2,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »